Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

@LebamDWAG New Watch!

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Interesting that they took the old model Explorer. I love that watch. I think I like the newer model better though. Think I'd take the Batman out of this round of four.

Batman is kewl AF. Coker GMT is the GOAT however. But it’s my daddy’s watch so I’m biased.
    Rumor is they will release one again in the next few years. If they do people will go apeshit.
    Why did they discontinue the Coke GMT anyhow? It's one of their best sellers of all tim.
    Not sure. Rolex never says shit about their decisions. They haven't made it in years though. Hell, even the Pepsi was gone for years, but that allowed them to create the Batman 5 years ago...and they just disco'ed the standard Black Bezel GMT....but they also just brought back the Root Beer in rose gold...the GMT lineup has been crazy the last decade
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Doog_de_Jour And once again they left out the Rouchefoucauld!

They left this out because like me - when giving the award out, they wouldn't be able to pronounce the damn thing.