Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So there were no indictments of the people who were spied up by our Federal Government

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,743
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you actually think law enforcement has a 100% rate of spying on people and getting an indictment?

That being said, I do chuckle. I'm sure at the end of the multiple Benghazi investigations you said the exact same thing. When they turned up nothing.

Btw, feel the love Hondo has for civil rights and civil liberties.
    Bob is ok with spying on Democrats. But spying on Republicans is a violation if civil liberties.
    Pathological liar
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Do you actually think law enforcement has a 100% rate of spying on people and getting an indictment?

That being said, I do chuckle. I'm sure at the end of the multiple Benghazi investigations you said the exact same thing. When they turned up nothing.

Bob is ok with spying on Democrats. But spying on Republicans is a violation if civil liberties.
    Which Rats were spied upon Hondo? Btw, it’s finally good to see some of you Kunts admit that people were spied upon. When I first started posting here you and your merry band of Kunts all claimed that was nothing but a right wing conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Which Rats were spied upon Hondo? Btw, it’s finally good to see some of you Kunts admit that people were spied upon. When I first started posting here you and your merry band of Kunts all claimed that was nothing but a right wing conspiracy theory.
    Who said no one was wire tapped?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

CD for one. Same with the dumbfuck ID, you were right there with them too Hondo. Every time they's started spouting their bullshit about it being a right-wing conspiracy theory you give them a sweet, sweet ass tonguing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now, which Rats did the Republicans wire tap Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological liar
    It's all he has. I love how he is now playing dumb and claiming that none of butt buddies were claiming there was no wiretapping. Hell I recall the MSM calling that one of Trump's "lies."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

CD for one. Same with the dumbfuck ID, you were right there with them too Hondo. Every time they's started spouting their bullshit about it being a right-wing conspiracy theory you give them a sweet, sweet ass tonguing.
    Link?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological liar
    It's all he has. I love how he is now playing dumb and claiming that none of butt buddies were claiming there was no wiretapping. Hell I recall the MSM calling that one of Trump's "lies."

No the lie is Trump saying that the dossier was the sole basis for wire tapping Trump. That's not at all what happened. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological liar

No the lie is Trump saying that the dossier was the sole basis for wire tapping Trump. That's not at all what happened. Idiot.
    Which Rats were wiretapped you pathological lying piece of shit?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological liar

Google is your friend.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2018/10/feds_tapped_the_phones_of_this_powerful_nj_democra.html

That's just one. If you think it's only Republicans that are investigated. Then you are a bigger Sandy vagina than I thought.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,743
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Complete meltdown
  • Options

Complete meltdown

Hi there!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Pathological liar

Google is your friend.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2018/10/feds_tapped_the_phones_of_this_powerful_nj_democra.html

That's just one. If you think it's only Republicans that are investigated. Then you are a bigger Sandy vagina than I thought.
    Lying is your MO.

Federal investigators wiretapped the phones of south Jersey Democratic power-broker George Norcross III, arguably New Jersey's most formidable non-elected official, in 2016, his attorney confirmed.

He was wiretapped by the Obama DOJ not Republicans you lying worthless piece of shit. Seriously, a steel-toed boot right in your lying Kunt would do you a world of good Hondo, it maybe your only hope.