Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Who cares
    Republicans are evil old white men. Dems pretend to be the saviors of humanity blessed with the strongest of moral compasses.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who the fuck still uses Yahoo mail by the way? Old people, that's who

Who the fuck thinks that using it is just like having your own private email server? Stupid people, that's who.
    I didn't say they're the same. I said if you are concerned about the security risk of Hillary's server then you should also be concerned about the Trump admin using personal email to conduct official business. Using personal email to discuss sensitive material is a bigger national security risk than a private e-mail server.
    What was the "sensitive material" they were discussing?

Shocking I never got an answer to this. With all of this phony OUTRAGE you would have thought one of these Kunts could have answered this question.
    We don't know what sensitive material they are discussing because they can't recall the messages. Everyone else here understood that but you.
    So the “sensitive” material may be their tee times.

OUTRAGE
    How many times did you scream about deleted emails again? Partisan kunt.
    How many times did you defend deleting emails?
    About zero. I said it's fucked up. And defended the lies such as people hacking her server. Which they didn't. And it got investigated for two years.

Your point?
    Pathological liar
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Who the fuck thinks that using it is just like having your own private email server? Stupid people, that's who.
    I didn't say they're the same. I said if you are concerned about the security risk of Hillary's server then you should also be concerned about the Trump admin using personal email to conduct official business. Using personal email to discuss sensitive material is a bigger national security risk than a private e-mail server.

Shocking I never got an answer to this. With all of this phony OUTRAGE you would have thought one of these Kunts could have answered this question.
    We don't know what sensitive material they are discussing because they can't recall the messages. Everyone else here understood that but you.

OUTRAGE
    How many times did you defend deleting emails?
    About zero. I said it's fucked up. And defended the lies such as people hacking her server. Which they didn't. And it got investigated for two years.

Your point?

"In fact, the overlooked bombshell of the report is the inspector general’s confirmation that classified information contained in Clinton’s emails was in fact compromised by foreign intelligence services, and that Clinton had recklessly emailed President Barack Obama using her unsecured personal email from the territory of a hostile foreign adversary."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-thiessen-hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-comey-0621-20180620-story.html

Obama also emailed Hillary from a private account to her private account under a false name.

Fuck off!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    Call me when there’s evidence of deleted emails
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    After they got a subpoena for them along with the phones and texts.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lock ‘em up! Lock ‘em up! Lock ‘em up!

Amiright?

Amiright?

I have a new avatar for you. You need a minor name change.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Amiright?

Very alliterative. 👍🏼
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    Is there really a difference between deleting messages and deleting texts? Such the partisan Bob.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

OUTRAGE
    Is there really a difference between deleting messages and deleting texts? Such the partisan Bob.
    Is there really a difference between destroying evidence and not destroying evidence?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Amiright?

Acutely alliterative. 👍🏼