Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ted Koppel turned to his wife, and what he said blew my mind

2»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    LebamDawg said:

@2001400ex - you missed my point, I am complaining that they tow the line of our elected officials more than trying to find out what the heck is really going on. So I went out of my way (not to far really) and watched channel 13 KCPQ news for a bit.

Big story on a brush fire - talked about how dry it is, how to prevent future fires. Cause of fire? not a homeless guy, it was a transient. Son of a bitch started the fire. Making sure that nothing about the homeless folks being every where and having started other fires. The news is afraid of offending the political leaders and all the do-gooders that tolerate this crap.

Another story on the amount of garbage (mentioned tons in volume but I missed the number) that is being cleaned up because fo RVs. Nothing about homeless folks living in the pieces of crap that the city will no ticket, tow, move or anything else. The blame is on RVs. So RV owners are responsible for all the effing garbage? or is it the homeless? According to the news it is RVs

That is just two stories that are caused by the homeless and the reporters do not even mention the homeless or the city processes/porocedures that allow that to happen. They are attached to the Mayor's and Governor's teats and will not let go.

This is fascinating research. When are your findings getting published?