Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC identifies the reasons for her falling poll numbers and you'll be shocked at her discovery

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Racism, Sexism and Fox News. I guess this also explains why her numbers have dropped even among Rats. Racism!!!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    To be fair, the right demonizes white males too. See Beto. They are already on the attack cause they are scared.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Throbber's pole has dropped simply because we aren't getting any tittay/dancing videos.

Bring some fresh moves, girl. Or The Throbber is heading on to shiny tittay object v2.0. It's really simple. We gots March Madness this week and Allie Laforce is gonna come hard.

You fucked AOC. You fucked until the One Shining Moment plays. And btw, Swinn Cash gots some big old hooters on the CBS Sports Network. And that booty is fine.

Bigot that shit.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,160
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

To be fair, the right demonizes white males too. See Beto. They are already on the attack cause they are scared.

You've been terrified of Trump for years pussy
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She should stop being so emotional
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Posting Trump's tweets is fear now? Most people would call it mocking. But you do you.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Her poll numbers are good. Falling poll numbers are fake news.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Posting Trump's tweets is fear now? Most people would call it mocking. But you do you.
    Your complete lack of self awareness is awesome

Yes by your own definition mocking someone means you're scared of them

Dumbass
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

https://scri.siena.edu/2019/03/18/2-3-of-voters-say-amazon-cancelling-queens-hq-bad-for-ny/

Yeah, she is really popular, and I encourage you Rats to nominate someone who supports all of her policy positions, I'm only saying this because I "fear" her and Fox News told me to say it.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

https://scri.siena.edu/2019/03/18/2-3-of-voters-say-amazon-cancelling-queens-hq-bad-for-ny/

Yeah, she is really popular, and I encourage you Rats to nominate someone who supports all of her policy positions, I'm only saying this because I "fear" her and Fox News told me to say it.
    Her unfavorables are weighted because many more republicans know who she is. The “don’t know” section is nearly all dems and has a higher percentage of young people and women, where she stomps.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

Please, for the love of God almighty, nominate Beta.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Please, for the love of God almighty, nominate Beto.

The ONLY chance the Dems have are Wang or Crazy Ass Uncle Joe.

Crazy Ass Uncle Joe would be fine entertainment against Crazy Ass Donald in the debates. It might get physical which would be fucking awesome.

I know I'm in a minority because of my white privilege, but I think Tulsi would beat Trump.

If the Democrats were smart enough to nominate her.

However the poont is mute because Democrats.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

She appears to be mentally unstable as well as a demagogue

She’s military grade batshit.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,552
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    AOC is what we like to say at HH, "pressing."
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    pawz said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Please, for the love of God almighty, nominate Beto.

The ONLY chance the Dems have are Wang or Crazy Ass Uncle Joe.

Crazy Ass Uncle Joe would be fine entertainment against Crazy Ass Donald in the debates. It might get physical which would be fucking awesome.

I know I'm in a minority because of my white privilege, but I think Tulsi would beat Trump.

If the Democrats were smart enough to nominate her.

However the poont is mute because Democrats.
    The Throbber is in on Tulsi (SWIDT?) if she rocks the bikini top and daisy dukes.

Otherwise, she's dead to me.

Now, if the Donald counters with some mud wrestling between Ivanka and Melania...that's gonna be a tough call.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Her unfavorables are weighted because many more republicans know who she is. The “don’t know” section is nearly all dems and has a higher percentage of young people and women, where she stomps.
    You didn't read the link. Her numbers have dropped in NY and many of the people who now have a negative opinion of her are Rats. Fucking DeBlasio is damn near a commie and he hates her guts for killing the Amazon deal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    “At least 63 percent of Democrats, Republicans and independents, upstaters and downstaters, men and women, young and old, black and white New Yorkers agree: Amazon pulling out of Queens was bad for New York. Even 56 percent of self-described liberals think it was bad for New York,” said Siena College pollster Steven Greenberg. “While some may have celebrated Amazon’s announcement to pull the plug, the vast majority of New Yorkers of every stripe thought it was bad for the Empire State.

“Who do New Yorkers blame? Well, there’s certainly blame enough to go around. More people think that Amazon, Governor Cuomo, Mayor de Blasio, the State Senate, and local Queens activists were villains in this saga than they were heroes. However, voters say the biggest villain was Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Only 12 percent call her hero, while 38 percent label her a villain,” Greenberg said. “Amazon itself was seen as the biggest villain among Democrats, but Republicans and independents had Ocasio-Cortez as far and away the largest villain, followed by the local Queens activists.”

Yeah, it's the Republicans that are driving her poll numbers down.