Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It’s a valid question...

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,107
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I had been led to understand that New Zealand was not a shithole country, while Nigeria is.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I had been led to understand that New Zealand was not a shithole country, while Nigeria is.

Sweet argument
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

That is incredible that this is the first I've heard about it.

Which is why it’s a question that should be asked by any honest person who is appalled by violence regardless of who are the victims and perpetrators. Selective outrage is outrageous.
  • Options

Which is why it’s a question that should be asked by any honest person who is appalled by violence regardless of who are the victims and perpetrators. Selective outrage is outrageous.
    But where do your conservative news sources report these incidents? It's always special when you blame the left and the MSM when Fox news and such aren't reporting it either.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    edited March 2019
    It's OK to kill Christians. The left says so. Muslims are useful as imports to help destabilize a nation so the left can attempt to take control because Muslims and illegals vote for the left.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

But where do your conservative news sources report these incidents? It's always special when you blame the left and the MSM when Fox news and such aren't reporting it either.

Why so angry?

My conservative news sources? I didn’t realize I had one. More HondoFS attributing things to me I never said.

Are you going to stick to the topic or go on like a retard? Which I suppose woouks be normal for you.

Still waiting for the screenshots of my supposedly supporting the trump bikers thing.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Why so angry?

My conservative news sources? I didn’t realize I had one. More HondoFS attributing things to me I never said.

Are you going to stick to the topic or go on like a retard? Which I suppose woouks be normal for you.

Still waiting for the screenshots of my supposedly supporting the trump bikers thing.
    That is on the topic. I'm blasting you for buying into the "left wing media is anti semetic" or whatever narrative this is.

And I addressed that comment.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,107
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Funny. I’m having absolutely no problem finding MSM articles on the violence in Nigeria, which has been ongoing for months.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Funny. I’m having absolutely no problem finding MSM articles on the violence in Nigeria, which has been ongoing for months.

But but but front page
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why so angry?

That is on the topic. I'm blasting you for buying into the "left wing media is anti semetic" or whatever narrative this is.

You admitted you lied? Still looking for screenshots
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why so angry?

Whee did I mention left wing media? HondoFS and and his strawman.

You didn’t read the article, of course. So you don’t have an argument that pertains to the article. You instead fall back on old prejudices to imagine what is being debated and build arguments around the fallacy you’ve created. Same as it ever was.
    That’s what he does and he isn’t the only liberal here who does this. All of them don’t argue against any position you’ve actually stated they argue against the position they feel you might have.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

But but but front page
    #nodonation #aclockworkshill
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Why so angry?

Whee did I mention left wing media? HondoFS and and his strawman.

You didn’t read the article, of course. So you don’t have an argument that pertains to the article. You instead fall back on old prejudices to imagine what is being debated and build arguments around the fallacy you’ve created. Same as it ever was.
    Did you read the article?

Though they feign impartiality, the Left, people like Kingsley, plainly value some lives more than others. The Left, then, is necessarily immoral.

The Left does not conform to the patterns of conduct it claims are acceptable: extremism is bad, but only when whites or Christians are behind the gun. Nor is the Left consistent with its purported principles of social ethics: all life is equally valuable, but some lives clearly are more equal than others. In other words, “Black Lives Matter” except in Nigeria where, apparently, they don’t.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Where does that say the left wing media is anti-Semitic you lying piece of crap?