Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking Woodward..He has no clue

“On behalf of the University of Washington, I want to thank Steve Sarkisian for the past five years of service to our institution," UW athletic director Scott Woodward said. "Steve has led the rebuilding of our program to new heights and we are in a much better position than when he arrived. I am happy for Steve and his family as they can return home and I wish them the best of luck in the future
1. To new heights??!!!! THE FUCK? 8 wins is new heights??? He doesn't get it.
2. Return home? He never saw UW and Seattle as anything but temporary. Sark never saw UW as a long term deal and would have left sooner if he could actually coach. It took him longer than he thought to get to a decent record. Fuck woodward for giving him win 8 by removing LSU and adding ISU.

FUCK

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    very disturbing statements.......
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
    Nussmeir here we come
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

“On behalf of the University of Washington, I want to thank Steve Sarkisian for the past five years of service to our institution," UW athletic director Scott Woodward said. "Steve has led the rebuilding of our program to new heights and we are in a much better position than when he arrived. I am happy for Steve and his family as they can return home and I wish them the best of luck in the future
    2. Return home? He never saw UW and Seattle as anything but temporary. Sark never saw UW as a long term deal and would have left sooner if he could actually coach. It took him longer than he thought to get to a decent record. FuckThank you woodward for giving him win 8 by removing LSU and adding ISU, otherwise SC would never have come calling.

FUCK

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    fuck me, but if woodward pulls an ace out of his sleeve, i will give him kudos for pulling this off. no buyout, no mud slinging, we come out bigtime winners.

but i'll say it again, fuck me for thinking this might happen.

I just dont think Sark could go and take half the staff without woodward knowing/blessing
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    brchco12 said:

fuck me, but if woodward pulls an ace out of his sleeve, i will give him kudos for pulling this off. no buyout, no mud slinging, we come out bigtime winners.

but i'll say it again, fuck me for thinking this might happen.

I just dont think Sark could go and take half the staff without woodward knowing/blessing

Why not ... all their contracts are expiring.

Woody has no say over the assistants.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    That statement means nothing. Reading too much into it.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    That's a PR message more than anything else ...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    I give him a pass there, he should show some graciousness.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    If he makes the right call, he has shaken pool boy.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,300

Nussmeir here we come

Or worse.

Wow.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    topdawgnc said:

2. Return home? He never saw UW and Seattle as anything but temporary. Sark never saw UW as a long term deal and would have left sooner if he could actually coach. It took him longer than he thought to get to a decent record. FuckThank you woodward for giving him win 8 by removing LSU and adding ISU, otherwise SC would never have come calling.

FUCK

Good point.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    If poolboy doesn't replace LSU with ISU we're back at 7 wins and USC is looking elsewhere.

Just saying.

2. Return home? He never saw UW and Seattle as anything but temporary. Sark never saw UW as a long term deal and would have left sooner if he could actually coach. It took him longer than he thought to get to a decent record. Fuck woodward for giving him win 8 by removing LSU and adding ISU.

FUCK

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    There is a chance Woodward is actually letting this play out right. The buyout relief makes this whole trade (i.e. going after Mora) a lot easier financially. New stadium, too. Probably knew Sark would ruin the new furniture.