Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HHusky virtue signaling

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
I'm sure you are the guy giving the bum at the free entrance a buck right? Doubtful.

A 1%'ers claiming will pay more when other 1%'ers are required to pay more. Wow. Way to step up!

Virtue signalers always love talking a big game.

If you have made your money why not donate 50% of your high income.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You seem very free with my money.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I love that this guy makes a new thread every time he has a thought

I love that this guy makes a new thread every time he has a thought

Even part of a thought.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    HHusky said:

That’s what happens when you’re born on third base. Cornell only hates progressives because he’s afraid he’ll have to pay higher taxes when his daddy dies.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

That’s what happens when you’re born on third base. Cornell only hates progressives because he’s afraid he’ll have to pay higher taxes when his daddy dies.
    If someone paid taxes their whole life, how come they have to pay again when they die?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You seem to want to make everyone else pay their money

What's your problem?
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

If someone paid taxes their whole life, how come they have to pay again when they die?

You don’t pay taxes again. You’re dead.
    Founders Club
    edited March 2019

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit. The fruits of your labor pays them. After they paid your entire working life.

HHusky said:

You seem to want to make everyone else pay their money

What's your problem?
    Yes. I plan to pay too.
    pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit. The fruits of your labor pays them. After they paid your entire working life.
    So fucking what? As it now stands, you'll be paying taxes on that portion of your estate exceeding $11 million+. Worried?
    pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

How does a dead person go about filing their taxes?
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

So fucking what? As it now stands, you'll be paying taxes on that portion of your estate exceeding $11 million+. Worried?
    Nobody is surprised about your inability to employ anything, let alone a logical argument.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

So if there is nobody to file, nobody has to pay?
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Nobody is surprised about your inability to employ anything, let alone a logical argument.
    Is this anything but an academic argument for you? If you drop dead this year, is your estate going to be subject to Federal estate taxes? If so, there are lots of things you can do before it's too late.
    edited March 2019
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

So if there is nobody to file, nobody has to pay?
    Your estate's attorney makes a little money, the Feds make some money and your heirs have to scrape by on 100% of $11million plus about half of the amount over $11 million.
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Is this anything but an academic argument for you? If you drop dead this year, is your estate going to be subject to Federal estate taxes? If so, there are lots of things you can do before it's too late.
    His argument is based on the premise that all taxes are illegal.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Purp, which Dad are you referring to?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

You do realize that almost all of the amounts over the $11 million are unrealized capital gains that haven't been taxed yet? Very little of that money is taxed income.

But why let facts enter the conversation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

You do realize that almost all of the amounts over the $11 million are unrealized capital gains that haven't been taxed yet? Very little of that money is taxed income.

But why let facts enter the conversation.
    Facts?