Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pelosi drops the impeachment bomb

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pelosi's an old broad but once in a while those old saggy tits firm up and she looks halfway decent.

She knows the Dems are totally fucked going down the cult of personality of OAC and the crazy ass shit of Tlaib and Omar.

FUCKED, I say.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pelosi's an old broad but once in a while those old saggy tits firm up and she looks halfway decent.

She knows the Dems are totally fucked going down the cult of personality of OAC and the crazy ass shit of Tlaib and Omar.

FUCKED, I say.

It's pretty much what I said the last two years. Unless something very clear happens, like Trump caught on tape telling Cohen to lie. The Democrats are too big of Pussies to try for impeachment. Politically, they know the smart thing is to wait 2 years and try to win the presidency back.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

It's pretty much what I said the last two years. Unless something very clear happens, like Trump caught on tape telling Cohen to lie. The Democrats are too big of Pussies to try for impeachment. Politically, they know the smart thing is to wait 2 years and try to win the presidency back.
    See my post on Yang/Crazy Uncle Joe.

They are still fucked. The snowflake/SJW's/neo-commies take their ball and go home after they get their asses whupped in the primaries.

Trump wins rather easily, say, 34-17 (Hi Obama 51st state guy!) It may not be quite that - but it's going to be massive if the Dems keep riding crazy talk fringe ideology for another 1 1/2 years.

Howard Fucking Schultz jumps in and they are doubly fucked. There's more than enough Tea Party/MAGA votes out there to overcome a third party candidate.

Not saying the Throbber himself will vote for the Donald so don't twist.

just laying out the truth as it stands right now in the throbber's never failing crystal ball.

Yeah a third party candidate could hurt either side. That being said, as the hacked DNC emails show. Democrats know the Bernie's of the world are not going to win. There's still almost a year until the first primary. Trump wasn't the favorite until February or March of 16. I think a moderate Democrat governor will come out of the woodwork still and make a run.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,810
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Deserves Owen Thread
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that the Cohen testimony sealed it and that Mueller is only taking so long because of the number of crimes committed. Impeachment any day now...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Losing to donald fucking trump should mean you and your party immediately get kicked out of office and we have reelections.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,870
    2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

You spout the same shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

Yeah, it couldn't be on account of the fact that they can't find an impeachable offense, it has to on account of them being pussies. That the kind of genius analysis I come here for.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

You spout the same shit.
    Sorry my Facebook feed of memes is broken.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

They are still fucked. The snowflake/SJW's/neo-commies take their ball and go home after they get their asses whupped in the primaries.

Trump wins rather easily, say, 34-17 (Hi Obama 51st state guy!) It may not be quite that - but it's going to be massive if the Dems keep riding crazy talk fringe ideology for another 1 1/2 years.

Howard Fucking Schultz jumps in and they are doubly fucked. There's more than enough Tea Party/MAGA votes out there to overcome a third party candidate.

just laying out the truth as it stands right now in the throbber's never failing crystal ball.

Yeah a third party candidate could hurt either side. That being said, as the hacked DNC emails show. Democrats know the Bernie's of the world are not going to win. There's still almost a year until the first primary. Trump wasn't the favorite until February or March of 16. I think a moderate Democrat governor will come out of the woodwork still and make a run.
    As far as I recall, @RaceBannon and The Throbber were the only ones who called Trump that early - let alone some national media pundit.

I specifically recall sitting in a drinking establishment on a Saturday night in Feb 2016 and telling the table "Trump's gonna win" and they all laughed hysterically. I said the same thing as above 'not saying The Throbber IRL is going to vote for him -but he's gonna win. Don't twist".

Trump didn't start raging until later in the primaries.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

As far as I recall, @RaceBannon and The Throbber were the only ones who called Trump that early - let alone some national media pundit.

I specifically recall sitting in a drinking establishment on a Saturday night in Feb 2016 and telling the table "Trump's gonna win" and they all laughed hysterically. I said the same thing as above 'not saying The Throbber IRL is going to vote for him -but he's gonna win. Don't twist".

So you agree the point is that it's awfully cold for March 2020.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

No. I'm saying the Throbber crystal ball sees things the rest of you fucks won't clue in on until 14 months from now.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

FUCKED, I say.

No. I'm saying the Throbber crystal ball sees things the rest of you fucks won't clue in on until 14 months from now.

So you called Trump in February 16 after he'd won a couple primaries. Such the bold prediction.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,471
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I called Trump in 2015 and you all know that
  • Options

I called Trump in 2015 and you all know that

It took me 3 months for the snow to melt enough at the compound and get to a bar to make that prediction.....

You have no idea how many times we've had to go Donner up here.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,471
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She had the balls to say it to their face