Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The state of the left

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I do think it's hilarious how quickly mikedamone mounts his trusty steed to white night for his internet friends. His life must be sad as shit

Keep proving my point. Two posts to respond to that. Why so mad? It’s just a dead message board.
    Pressing
    Ut oh... post #3. Looks like I hit a nerve. Now he’s using terms from 10 years ago to try to fit in. This is what I was hoping for.
    I've never seen someone care so much about fitting in on a message board
    Sure you have. I assume you looked in a mirror today. You’re desperately trying to fit in. And it shows.

Posts #5. You’re even angrier than normal. Maybe talk a walk for some perspective or something.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    Lol I'm not sure I've ever encountered a bigger nut hugger on the internet than mikedamone

The guy needs help

Lol I'm not sure I've ever encountered a bigger nut hugger on the internet than mikedamone

The guy needs help

Nice gaslighting attempt. Faggot.
    I'm surprised a trashy midwestern poorfat has even heard of that word
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited March 2019
    jecornel said:

Any disagreement is crowded out by labeling people as:
    Racist
    Transphobic
    Homophobic
    Old whiteman with privilege
    Sexist
    Xenophobic

No room for discourse.

You have Hondo and co hating on Joe Rogan because he provides a platform for open dialogue and discussion. They hate Sam Harris for defending free speech and being critical of the left for not being more tolerant of differing views. The guy might hate Donald Trump more than AOC! But no!! He supports free speech so get the hell out of here!

Hondo and co are dead serious in their support of AOC of which she is clearly out of touch with reality. But we have to support her and can't be critical of her because she is a woman of color. The people that don't agree with her are labeled sexist and racist.

The left is turning into a wonderful group of people.

The left has gone fucking nutso with identity politics and political correctness.
    I hate Trump and the Republicans.

"No room for discourse" is a good way to put it. One side or the other wants to install a dictator in the WH. None of this is democracy, and the vast American moderate population has been seized by extremists on both sides.

The guy needs help

Post #7. JFC man, if your going to be a shitty poaster, at least change it up a bit.
    If this isnt rent free then that phrase has no meaning

Keeping f5ing the thread to show how little you care though

The guy needs help

Post #7. JFC man, if your going to be a shitty poaster, at least change it up a bit.
    If this isnt rent free then that phrase has no meaning

Keeping f5ing the thread to show how little you care though
    #8? Man, you really care about this. Keep posting. Keep on display for everyone what I was taking about.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The guy needs help

Post #6. I can almost see you pounding on your keyboard. Calm down, turbo.
    Quit plaguriarism my shit fucko.
    edited March 2019
    2001400ex said:

The guy needs help

Post #6. I can almost see you pounding on your keyboard. Calm down, turbo.
    Quit plaguriarism my shit fucko.
    That’s not your shit, HTH.

Way before your dumbass ever showed up on the half brain boards
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

Any disagreement is crowded out by labeling people as:
    Racist
    Transphobic
    Homophobic
    Old whiteman with privilege
    Sexist
    Xenophobic

No room for discourse.

You have Hondo and co hating on Joe Rogan because he provides a platform for open dialogue and discussion. They hate Sam Harris for defending free speech and being critical of the left for not being more tolerant of differing views. The guy might hate Donald Trump more than AOC! But no!! He supports free speech so get the hell out of here!

Hondo and co are dead serious in their support of AOC of which she is clearly out of touch with reality. But we have to support her and can't be critical of her because she is a woman of color. The people that don't agree with her are labeled sexist and racist.

The left is turning into a wonderful group of people.

The left has gone fucking nutso with identity politics and political correctness.
    I hate Trump and the Republicans.

"No room for discourse" is a good way to put it. One side or the other wants to install a dictator in the WH. None of this is democracy, and the vast American moderate population has been seized by extremists on both sides.

I agree with you.
    edited March 2019

Rogan's podcast is purely entertainment. Talking about it like it's some highbrow free exchange of ideas is hilarious

Yeah, okay. You're now officially dumber than shit.

Rogan's podcast is getting bigger all the time for a reason, but you're too pea-brained to understand why.
    Maybe because they find it entertaining? Rogan sounds like what uneducated people imagine a philosophy class is like whenever the topic isn't conspiracy theories or how much cocaine Joey Diaz did. Keep yelling yourself you're smart because you listen to a podcast though

There are some episodes I've enjoyed but he's a lightweight. Sorry dude.
    edited March 2019

Rogan's podcast is purely entertainment. Talking about it like it's some highbrow free exchange of ideas is hilarious

Rogan's podcast is getting bigger all the time for a reason, but you're too pea-brained to understand why.
    Maybe because they find it entertaining? Rogan sounds like what uneducated people imagine a philosophy class is like whenever the topic isn't conspiracy theories or how much cocaine Joey Diaz did. Keep yelling yourself you're smart because you listen to a podcast though

Is this response #10 or 11 ? Imagine 11 shitposts in response to be called a shit poster. Sad, really.

MTG spends all day jerking off to Colbert and Mahr. Because he thinks he’s enlightened and smart. Those guys are intellectual heavyweights. He thinks.

Is this response #10 or 11 ? Imagine 11 shitposts in response to be called a shit poster. Sad, really.

MTG spends all day jerking off to Colbert and Mahr. Because he thinks he’s enlightened and smart. Those guys are intellectual heavyweights. He thinks.
    Am I supposed to just not post in this thread again because you're counting my posts? You're weird as fuck