Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PAC 12 tourney thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Pac 12 Football champions.

Rip on it all you want. You guys wanted it. Didn't even sniff it.

Uhhhh, ok Corky. In the coming years when you line up for your race and don't see an amputee to your left and someone with MS to your right, don't feel bad about not defending your Special Olympics title. Apparently playing out of conference opponents hasn't been enough to drive this point home. Auburn and Ohio St. say hi.

Remind me Oregon's record those years.

You're the amputee that can't get past WSU and Arizona.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Don’t worry Haie, you still have your Blazers.
  • blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Fenwick said:

Passion said:

Love that last technical on the quacks.

Classlessness - an oregon tradition

grasping at straws
    Flipping the ball at Dickerson wasn’t classless?
    Probably just responding to Crisp’s tweet before the game....
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Don’t worry Haie, you still have your Blazers.

Blazers are sweet. Time to watch the highlights from last night and see if cj had a big game.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’ve been saying it for the last few games. Noah is fucking this team over. He’s plain bad. I have no idea how a player can nose dive so far into hurting this team

Probably has to do with a girl
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I’ve been saying it for the last few games. Noah is fucking this team over. He’s plain bad. I have no idea how a player can nose dive so far into hurting this team

Probably has to do with a girl
    Or a guy. Either way, it’ll be interesting
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Never a doubt that those players raped UO girls and our coach got off.

The players actually sued the school and won. So...
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,206
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Surprised Naz does it, nobody is bad mouthing him. Noah on the other hand needs to graduate already
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Belmont in....UW/ASUs buttholes pucker a little more
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This team cares way too much about what people say on social media. Crisp is the worst, but Naz and Noah are culprits too.

Judging by the time stamps and type of content he interacts with, it looks like Crisp jumps on his phone immediately after the game and keyword searches his name to talk shit to random fans. He does this after every game pretty much. It’s fucking obsessive and really childish for a Senior who should know better.

This is basically every millennial hoops player in America. Basketball players are pussies.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This team cares way too much about what people say on social media. Crisp is the worst, but Naz and Noah are culprits too.

Judging by the time stamps and type of content he interacts with, it looks like Crisp jumps on his phone immediately after the game and keyword searches his name to talk shit to random fans. He does this after every game pretty much. It’s fucking obsessive and really childish for a Senior who should know better.

This is basically every millennial hoops player in America. Basketball players are pussies.
    RIP your DMs.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Speaking of ramblings. Why do you want me to look at my degrees? To remind me I have more of them than do you? Nonsensical drunk rants are great after a tuff loss.

My kids didn't make it to the Seattle campus? LOL. Just because that's the top of the mountain for you doesn't mean it is for the rest of us. We did better. Lol. Classic @StrongArmCobra stuff there. You give yourself away. Fat surgery jokes coming up next?

Shit your pants if you want. IDRGAF enough about basketball to press on and do retard with you all night. I turned it off after the half.

Sad. You used to be a decent poster. Now you're a moron.

Your kids didn't get into the Seattle campus. It's more embarrassing for you to dodge that.

LOL yeah dude go ahead and keep your double degree (philosophy and econ? LOL) with a JD. I'll keep UW CS and a masters in CS.

Any day of the fucking week.

Fuck off turncoat.
    Lol! What a spaz. Arguing about discrete facts which you couldn't possibly know or verify is how you give your @StrongArmCobra routine away, dip shit. You gotta change up the act if you want it to be believable.

All three of my kids got into UW (the real one), because it isn't really that hard, and two into the honors college. So there's that, for whatever it matters. As for the rest of your juvenile @StrongArmCobra rant, your comp. sci degrees will be covered by certificate programs in no time, I live and work in Seattle and Bellevue, and you live and work in Vancouver, Washington. One of us really should not have his dick waiving around in the wind, and it's not me.

Fucking weirdo.
    haie said:

Watching Haie implode is like getting a happy ending.

Watching you try to apply the term "implode" is also like getting a happy ending.

Pac 12 Football champs. Basketball regular season champs.

I've simply said that our coach isn't very good. Because you don't lose by 20 in the champ game if you're good.
    There's the @StrongArmCobra we all know.

#cringeworthy
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Speaking of ramblings. Why do you want me to look at my degrees? To remind me I have more of them than do you? Nonsensical drunk rants are great after a tuff loss.

My kids didn't make it to the Seattle campus? LOL. Just because that's the top of the mountain for you doesn't mean it is for the rest of us. We did better. Lol. Classic @StrongArmCobra stuff there. You give yourself away. Fat surgery jokes coming up next?

Shit your pants if you want. IDRGAF enough about basketball to press on and do retard with you all night. I turned it off after the half.

Sad. You used to be a decent poster. Now you're a moron.

Your kids didn't get into the Seattle campus. It's more embarrassing for you to dodge that.

LOL yeah dude go ahead and keep your double degree (philosophy and econ? LOL) with a JD. I'll keep UW CS and a masters in CS.

Any day of the fucking week.

Fuck off turncoat.
    Lol! What a spaz. Arguing about discrete facts which you couldn't possibly know or verify is how you give your @StrongArmCobra routine away, dip shit. You gotta change up the act if you want it to be believable.

All three of my kids got into UW (the real one), because it isn't really that hard, and two into the honors college. So there's that, for whatever it matters. As for the rest of your juvenile @StrongArmCobra rant, your comp. sci degrees will be covered by certificate programs in no time, I live and work in Seattle and Bellevue, and you live and work in Vancouver, Washington. One of us really should not have his dick waiving around in the wind, and it's not me.

Fucking weirdo.
    Disagree if you are a retard like me!
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Passion said:

Love that last technical on the docs.

Classlessness - an oregon tradition

This whole thing is 1000% on Hop.

Fire Hop.
    LOL. Ok!!
    LOL. You Betcha Quane!!!!
    So you want to fire the guy who has brought UW basketball back from the dead - absolute death - in relatively short order? For serious?

Ok!!!!
    Not that you give a fuck about washington because you're a worthless turncoat piece of shit, but you sound like some dumb fuck doog on dawgmen after Sark's 2009/10 campaign.
    I say again: you want to fire the guy who, in two seasons, two, has resurrected Washington basketball with a conference title and a trip to the dance? In 2 fucking seasons?

You gave/are giving, Peterman WAY more slack than that.

Irrational.

I must admit: your tuff-guy super fan mode is admirably enthusiastic. Disingenuous, but admirably enthusiastic.