Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why are democrats so scared of Fox News?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited March 2019 in Tug Tavern
Dems won't debate on Fox News channel. In a statement right out of 1984 Perez says the democrats are committed to getting their message to as many people as possible as they do the opposite.

Didn't read the article on the bored about Fox as a threat to democracy but I'm sure I've heard it before. Obama was almost as paranoid about Fox as Trump is about CNN. Bashing the media is a time honored tradition by politicians but are the democrats trying to be better than Trump or as bad as Trump? I recall that Trump is a thread to democracy by calling CNN fake news. Are not the democrats then guilty of the same?

Trump gets 92% negative coverage and won and will likely win again without getting any better coverage

The democrats claim to have the best ideas that a majority of Americans want yet Fox News is so evil that it can convince the majority not to vote for what they love? Allegedly.

The GND got positive press like any democrat idea gets. So what's the fucking problem? Either your ideas suck or your pussies or you want to destroy media voices that don't agree with you

Or abundance.

Comments

• Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    One of my favorite conservative tropes is the compulsive referencing of 1984 even though it's pretty clear that they missed the point (if they read it at all)
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

One of my favorite conservative tropes is the compulsive referencing of 1984 even though it's pretty clear that they missed the point (if they read it at all)

Race tries to post the talking points memo as original thoughts.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Hondo claims that Hillary's lies about blacks being turned away at the polls in WI are "facts" and then dances like a Kunt when called on it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo claims that Hillary's lies about blacks being turned away at the polls in WI are "facts" and then dances like a Kunt when called on it.
    Lil lyin Bob. Can't read for comprehension. Again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I read just fine Hondo. You called her claims about blacks being turned away at the polls "facts."
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I read just fine Hondo. You called her claims about blacks being turned away at the polls "facts."

No. I didn't.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Hondo would you say that your party's Presidential Candidate's conspiracy theories about black voter suppression are worse than or equal to an anonymous message board poster's comments about Pizzagate or Seth Rich?
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

https://foxnews.com/politics/washington-post-fact-checks-hillary-clinton-on-voter-suppression-claims

The Washington Post's fact-checker sharply critiqued former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her claims on Sunday concerning voter suppression in Wisconsin and Georgia in the 2016 presidential election.

“Clinton made several factual errors, offered questionable claims about a couple of studies, and ended up giving a misleading assessment of her loss,” Salvador Rizzo wrote in his column. The Post gave Clinton “Four Pinocchios.”

“I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act, and I will tell you, it makes a really big difference,” Clinton said Sunday in Selma, Ala., commemorating “Bloody Sunday.” “And it doesn’t just make a difference in Alabama and Georgia; it made a difference in Wisconsin, where the best studies that have been done said somewhere between 40 [thousand] and 80,000 people were turned away from the polls because of the color of their skin, because of their age, because of whatever excuse could be made up to stop a fellow American citizen from voting.”

“Just think about it: Between 2012, the prior presidential election where we still had the Voting Rights Act, and 2016, when my name was on the ballot, there were fewer voters registered in Georgia than there had been those prior four years,” Clinton told the audience.

The Post responded that “Clinton’s claim that total voter registration declined in that state from 2012 to 2016 is false; it increased.”

I thought the Washington Post is liberal. Are you saying they are eating their own?
    Hey Hondo would you say that your party's Presidential Candidate's conspiracy theories about black voter suppression are worse than or equal to an anonymous message board poster's comments about Pizzagate or Seth Rich?
    Well one is based in fact and the other is bullshit repeated on the number 1 news talk show.

What's it like being a pathological liar Hondo?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

In this thread @MariotaTheGawd and hondo show what lightweights they are

Marriot with the cryptic yet stupid comment and hondo with the talking point about talking points

Anyone want to take a stab at answering why the democrats are so scared?

Because Rats know they'll get kid glove favorable treatment on every other News outlet. To the extent they are challenged at all it will be from the left. They are used to the press being their friend and supporter and shield
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

https://foxnews.com/politics/washington-post-fact-checks-hillary-clinton-on-voter-suppression-claims

The Washington Post's fact-checker sharply critiqued former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her claims on Sunday concerning voter suppression in Wisconsin and Georgia in the 2016 presidential election.

“Clinton made several factual errors, offered questionable claims about a couple of studies, and ended up giving a misleading assessment of her loss,” Salvador Rizzo wrote in his column. The Post gave Clinton “Four Pinocchios.”

“I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act, and I will tell you, it makes a really big difference,” Clinton said Sunday in Selma, Ala., commemorating “Bloody Sunday.” “And it doesn’t just make a difference in Alabama and Georgia; it made a difference in Wisconsin, where the best studies that have been done said somewhere between 40 [thousand] and 80,000 people were turned away from the polls because of the color of their skin, because of their age, because of whatever excuse could be made up to stop a fellow American citizen from voting.”

“Just think about it: Between 2012, the prior presidential election where we still had the Voting Rights Act, and 2016, when my name was on the ballot, there were fewer voters registered in Georgia than there had been those prior four years,” Clinton told the audience.

The Post responded that “Clinton’s claim that total voter registration declined in that state from 2012 to 2016 is false; it increased.”

I thought the Washington Post is liberal. Are you saying they are eating their own?
    Well one is based in fact and the other is bullshit repeated on the number 1 news talk show.

Again you double down not knowing the difference between "comment based in fact" and a "factual comment". Idiot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Again you double down not knowing the difference between "comment based in fact" and a "factual comment". Idiot.
    Her comment was neither. Again
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    One tribe will vote for the dumbshit it deserves.
    The other tribe will vote for the other dumbshit they deserve.
    California and federalism wins either way. HTH. Probably won’t.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But her comment wasn't based in fact. Double down dumbfuck double down. It's Hondo's weekly "photoshopped" moment.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    Because Fox calls them on !heir bullshit!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,780

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But her comment wasn't based in fact. Double down dumbfuck double down. It's Hondo's weekly "photoshopped" moment.
    Did she say it from Reagan’s house in Sacramento. You know, the one Newsom is living in, rent free.

Newsom's kind of a dope but his wife has a solid rack.

+1 to him for that.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did she say it from Reagan’s house in Sacramento. You know, the one Newsom is living in, rent free.

Newsom's kind of a dope but his wife has a solid rack.

+1 to him for that.

Kind of a dope?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You must have poor reading comprehension and are now leaving out the "context" of Hondo's statement. Hondo never lies and he never gets anything wrong and if he does, it's just "technically" incorrect.