Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CPAC thread

13»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,406
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

CPAC sounds like a medical procedure for woman parts.

It sounds like the machine most of this board needs in order sleep because you're old and fat
    A lot of folks are outliving their design specs.
    Mostly due to the fact stupid people that say and do stupid things. knowing in today's society people are not likely to react. don't get their ass kicked anymore.
    One mall cop can’t shoot all of them I suppose.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

It sounds like the machine most of this board needs in order sleep because you're old and fat
    Mostly due to the fact stupid people that say and do stupid things. knowing in today's society people are not likely to react. don't get their ass kicked anymore.
    You should be thanking him for his service. This is a guy that would hypothetically stop a school shooting.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

You should be thanking him for his service. This is a guy that would hypothetically stop a school shooting.
    His meme posting also mskes him a soldier on the front lines of the war on humor
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,229 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

RedRocket said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

His meme posting also mskes him a soldier on the front lines of the war on humor
    It mskes me!

You guys are stale.

But then humor isn't a strong suit of lefty loons.
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    Congrats on locating an autocorrect failure sledog