Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky This Week

Our? site over the past week, maybe longer, has been a roiling cesspool of political acrimony, personal vitriol, and HTTP-vectored AIDS, while being nearly devoid of Husky football content. To recap:

@HHusky made one of the most directly racist posts in HCH's history.

@PurpleJ found new ways to fag up the site with single character graffiti.

Former posters have been insulted ( @TierbsHsotBoobs, @HarveyRoad ) in abstentia, and new poasters have been ridiculed (also @TierbsHsotBoobs, @HarveyRoad ) to THEIR FACE.

@CockFag was shown the cold scorn of @DerekJohnson's backhand.

Outrageous claims against the CIA have been made by conservatives, and unscrupulous faith laid about the same by progressives.

@RaceBannon has been revealed to be a gay alt-weekly publisher in San Francisco.

I've never been prouder to be a part of this.

At that being said, if this site ends up being half the skidmark on the internet as Howling Husky, I am OUT.

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

How can I forget, we welcomed a Cincy troll account, @bearcats6969

He’s having a tuff week at work.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Our? site over the past week, maybe longer, has been a roiling cesspool of political acrimony, personal vitriol, and HTTP-vectored AIDS, while being nearly devoid of Husky football content. To recap:

Former posters have been insulted ( @TierbsHsotBoobs, @HarveyRoad ) in abstentia, and new poasters have been ridiculed (also @TierbsHsotBoobs, @HarveyRoad ) to THEIR FACE.

Outrageous claims against the CIA have been made by conservatives, and unscrupulous faith laid about the same by progressives.

@RaceBannon has been revealed to be a gay alt-weekly publisher in San Francisco.

At that being said, if this site ends up being half the skidmark on the internet as Howling Husky, I am OUT.

Link to HHusky post? Need to compare it against like 20 pumpy posts to see where it lands.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Link to HHusky post? Need to compare it against like 20 pumpy posts to see where it lands.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1022545/#Comment_1022545
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    How will we ever replace Corey Littleton. Ever?
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    you left out @TripleRainbowDawg challenging me for best new poster of the year
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

There are some truly great posts here about recruiting and other stuff with detailed charts and information and solid talk

None of which interest me much

Do you think Smalls will be Dawg? Who will start at Buck? Mike? SAM? What did you think of Gaskins 40 time? Do you think Ross will be a Seahawk? Do you think JoJo will get invtited to an NFL camp? Does Eason have the QB spot locked down or will Yankoff/Sirmon challenge him. What do you think of the front squat numbers? How much do you bench?
    Football talk is pretty boring when you come to think of it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I

am angry

I suggest a nice green bowel. It helps pass the time.
  • Options
    TripleRainbowDawgTripleRainbowDawg Member Posts: 76
    First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Harv was disappointing. Just bitter about Trump, not much else there.

This new rainbow faggot is just a faggot. Hollow man for sure.

Please define “hollow man”, missed that one in the FAQ.

Poor haie seemed distressed when I suspected him of pathetic basement dwelling. That was intended to be a more general impression of the gentlemen I’ve met today. So if you are living above ground, haie, my apologies.