Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sam Huard 2 way star.

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    he's like Steve Nash
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    But do have JAKE BROWNING’s 6th grade hoop highlights??
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I love 6th grade boys

Basketball

The first six grades

were consensual.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It’s amazing to me watching youth basketball how low they shoot the ball from
  • Options

Tequilla said:

I’m always amazed at these pussy four year olds who can’t hit live pitching and have to use a tee.
    Fuck I had to put a diaper on my 2 month old nephew. You'd think he'd just shit like a man already.
    Does shitting like Race count?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude
    Totally missing the point

My point was more tied to it’s amazing to me how kids develop so quickly ... a couple years from there the shot moves up to the chest and then late in HS the shot starts getting at or above the head

And on top of that thinking to how well shooting from distance, etc at that age ... or 8-9 year olds shooting 75-80%+ from the free throw line ... all really amazing to me the older I get
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

My point was more tied to it’s amazing to me how kids develop so quickly ... a couple years from there the shot moves up to the chest and then late in HS the shot starts getting at or above the head

And on top of that thinking to how well shooting from distance, etc at that age ... or 8-9 year olds shooting 75-80%+ from the free throw line ... all really amazing to me the older I get
    Good explanation. I think the whole bored took it the way WAC did.

The big problem with a Shawn Marion shot isn't that its inaccurate it's that it's easy to defend. Kids' defense improves as they get older as well so the form has to get less defensible.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Well sorry teq, I would need a rocket launcher to make that connection based on your original poast.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Well sorry teq, I would need a rocket launcher to make that connection based on your original poast.
    A drawback to the less is more approach
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Can you expound on that?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Can you expound on that?
    You want me to take the gloves off?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Can you expound on that?
    Incase you don’t know, dnc likes it raw
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are small kids dude

Can you expound on that?
    Incase you don’t know, dnc likes it raw
    Confirmed.