Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Couple of things

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,107 Founders Club
edited December 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
APAG did the research that shows hiring a coordinator is no more risky than hiring a "mid major" head coach. For Jim Tressel there is Bob Stoops. The numbers were surprising at the time.

APAG also first put Sark out there last time as the leading candidate. Beat Damone's drunk father in law on that one.

Who is APAG? Does he post here?

We are 5 years past the last hire when it was imperative that we not fuck it up. We fucked it up. We need the surest thing we can get this time.

Pool Boy is still in charge, but Fucking Emmert is GONE. That's a positive.

They won't get Mora - they won't try, he wouldn't come, but there will be a big show at "trying" to get him to give the poor shit they do hire a chance.

If we raid an established major conference big winner head coach I'll let it play out.

If not the season is still over. We may get lucky, but that's a hell of a strategery. Hasn't worked so far since fall of 1993

I don't want to become a stereotype of myself and just be against everything, but on the other hand, being against everything has been the right play for well over a decade now. Nobody has gone broke betting the under on UW's intelligence.

Step up Pool Boy and make your fucking mark. Show some balls and steal a fucking coach. Otherwise

#StadiumDefault

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    I agree pretty much with your couple of swelling things, but have one very small contrariness. I don't care if Woodward (or anybody on campus he answers to) goes after another unknown (to us) genius that has a Don James kind of resume. If Sark's replacement can't be Mora or Pinkel (both seem very unlikely to make themselves available) or some other marquee BCS conference head coach, then a mid-level successful head coach who's lesser known in the Pacific Northwest or on the west coast, but universally known as exceptional amongst his peers throughtout college football, would suit me. Of course, the new guy has to be good enough to succeed at our special place where it seems Sark never quite could.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959