Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shouting from the Cheap Seats

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@TurdBuffer It wasn't a tough choice for me, but then again I have a college education, I live in a nice city, and I'm not a racist. Who did you vote for?

Okay, Cirrho. I get it. You can post under two accounts.
    Who did you vote for?
    How many black friends do you have?
    I wonder why you won't just say who you voted for
    Because I don't believe in broad-brushing people like a racist, as you do, because of one thing they do or one stand they take in life.

Although, I must concede that voting for Hillary does make you a fag. Sorry.
    I agree with you about broad brushing because of a single act but who someone voted for in the 2016 election is much more than that. It's a referendum on their values and frankly their intelligence. As I said, I dont particularly care for either of the Clintons but we cant always get what we want. Sometimes we have to choose the least bad thing. That's part of being an adult.
    Let me know when you get there.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

@TurdBuffer It wasn't a tough choice for me, but then again I have a college education, I live in a nice city, and I'm not a racist. Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?
    Because I don't believe in broad-brushing people like a racist, as you do, because of one thing they do or one stand they take in life.

I agree with you about broad brushing because of a single act but who someone voted for in the 2016 election is much more than that. It's a referendum on their values and frankly their intelligence. As I said, I dont particularly care for either of the Clintons but we cant always get what we want. Sometimes we have to choose the least bad thing. That's part of being an adult.
    Let me know when you get there.
    Sure thing, bud
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Why do I have to tell you? You just spent the last two hours telling me what I think and believe.

Come on Kunt, use those mind reading powers to tell me who I voted for

For those who don’t know, blob claims to have wasted his vote in order to exorcise the demons of his leftist past. He was once an ignorant liberal. Now he’s no longer a liberal.
    I haven’t been an ignorant liberal for over 25 years, what’s your excuse O’keefed?

Btw, unlike you, if I say something about myself or what I’ve done or think or believe I’m not lying, I leave that arena to you.
  • Options

Who did you vote for?

Imagine caring about this.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Who did you vote for?

Lol this guy is so mad that he quoted my post again when I didnt respond the way he wanted
  • Options

Who did you vote for?

Lol this guy is so mad that he quoted my post again when I didnt respond the way he wanted
    Stop pandering for upvotes.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's weird that no one wants to answer who they voted for

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Hilarious choice but at least you're honest and consistent with what you said your views are
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Hilarious choice but at least you're honest and consistent with what you said your views are
    Because trump and Hillary aren’t “hilarious “.
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Your boy didn't know where/what Aleppo was and he thought he should be president. That's pretty damn funny

Plus libertarianism is an ideology for know it all 20 year olds
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Your boy didn't know where/what Aleppo was and he thought he should be president. That's pretty damn funny

We know you'd rather be kept by big daddy government.

The competition is too much for you eh?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ramenduck said:

Responding to every concern with snarkiness and smug superiority are the ticket to beating how we got Trump.
    Nah we got trump because the country is dumber and more racist than many thought
    Did you vote for Trump?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So the guy who just claimed that ability to pay for birth control is somehow tied to skin color is now trying to call someone else out for being a racist?

Did he really say that? It is so racist to think that way I can't believe he actually shared his true thoughts on the subject. It falls right in line with the lefts thinking that blacks are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

If you let them talk long enough the ol' dem party racism comes out of all of them.

They are the historical racists but purchased votes with our tax dollars. Republicans freed the slaves at the cost of many thousands of white lives in the civil war. Odd the democrats gave their lives to continue slavery. Dem's gave them Jim Crow, the KKK, and segregation. I guess the question is which party gave more. Evidence would suggest the dems did by purchasing the votes. Keep those checks going out. Nothing else matters.
    "When my guy says racist shit I point at the other guy for shit from 70 years ago" POTD
    It probably says something that the segregationists immediately fled the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after 1964. I wonder what happened to cause that

I voted for Hillary Clinton, but I liked Bernie Sanders more. I'm not sure which point you're making by quoting that other post, though
    You claim we got Trump because the country is so dumb and I quote back to you a factually inaccurate statement that reveals your own stupidity and you don't get it.

As I said, did you vote for Trump. Seriously, not trying to be a dick here, I've yet to see any evidence that you're not dumb as dog shit. If that's not the case I'm ready to be corrected.
    I can tell you have the same inner conflict that lots of old white racists have. On the one hand, you know being a racist is bad. On the other, (like most boomers) you want everything to be easy and simple, which means not doing any self-reflection and generally never getting outside of your Applebees-loving comfort zone. Trump can't be a racist, because after all, you like Trump and of course you aren't racist because being a racist is bad. This is why people like you latch so strongly onto stuff like that Jessie Smollett story or pretend like America's political parties didn't reorient themselves after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
    You’ve said a lot of fucked things.

But Applebee’s is the shit. Fuck the fuck off.

I said good day, sir.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Imagine being a Bernie Bro and voting for Hillary.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ramenduck said:

Responding to every concern with snarkiness and smug superiority are the ticket to beating how we got Trump.
    Nah we got trump because the country is dumber and more racist than many thought
    Did you vote for Trump?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So the guy who just claimed that ability to pay for birth control is somehow tied to skin color is now trying to call someone else out for being a racist?

Did he really say that? It is so racist to think that way I can't believe he actually shared his true thoughts on the subject. It falls right in line with the lefts thinking that blacks are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

If you let them talk long enough the ol' dem party racism comes out of all of them.

They are the historical racists but purchased votes with our tax dollars. Republicans freed the slaves at the cost of many thousands of white lives in the civil war. Odd the democrats gave their lives to continue slavery. Dem's gave them Jim Crow, the KKK, and segregation. I guess the question is which party gave more. Evidence would suggest the dems did by purchasing the votes. Keep those checks going out. Nothing else matters.
    "When my guy says racist shit I point at the other guy for shit from 70 years ago" POTD
    It probably says something that the segregationists immediately fled the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after 1964. I wonder what happened to cause that

I voted for Hillary Clinton, but I liked Bernie Sanders more. I'm not sure which point you're making by quoting that other post, though
    You claim we got Trump because the country is so dumb and I quote back to you a factually inaccurate statement that reveals your own stupidity and you don't get it.

As I said, did you vote for Trump. Seriously, not trying to be a dick here, I've yet to see any evidence that you're not dumb as dog shit. If that's not the case I'm ready to be corrected.
    I can tell you have the same inner conflict that lots of old white racists have. On the one hand, you know being a racist is bad. On the other, (like most boomers) you want everything to be easy and simple, which means not doing any self-reflection and generally never getting outside of your Applebees-loving comfort zone. Trump can't be a racist, because after all, you like Trump and of course you aren't racist because being a racist is bad. This is why people like you latch so strongly onto stuff like that Jessie Smollett story or pretend like America's political parties didn't reorient themselves after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
    You’ve said a lot of fucked things.

But Applebee’s is the shit. Fuck the fuck off.

I said good day, sir.
    Applebee's is fucking awful. Not only is their food shit. But there's usually not much for talent there either.
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    Imagine being a Bernie Bro and voting for Hillary.

Shh, the adults are talking.
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.
    More hilarious than Hillary? Where's your sense of humor, son?
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.

Thanks. We all now know you're 21.
  • Options

I wonder why

Gary Johnson.

Thanks. We all now know you're 21.
    Dont get all mad, bud. Most people grow out of that phase once they enter the real world. It's just taking you a few decades longer. No big deal.