Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shouting from the Cheap Seats

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Do you mean like your line, "where's the dick?"

whoa i'm shocked that the guy who is totally not a racist is totally not a bigot either
    What's bigoted about you liking dick?
    He's bigoted against small dicks. He has a gaping asshole that needs filling.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It's weird that no one wants to answer who they voted for

I wonder why
  • Options
    Founders Club

I wonder why

Nobody - but your dumbass that's only been here for 4 weeks - wants to rehash the discussion.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    pawz said:

I wonder why

Nobody - but your dumbass that's only been here for 4 weeks - wants to rehash the discussion.

Hope this helps.
    It's a pretty simple question that people shouldn't have any problem answering
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.
    I voted Trump on the Anybody But Hillary ticket.

Next question, shill?
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    I was 99% sure of that given your posting but thanks for confirming
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    Fuck off.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    Fuck off.
    you first
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    Who did I vote for? Given your belief that you’re a mind reader this should be easy for you.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    Fuck off.
    you first
    You're really struggling.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I wonder why

Hope this helps.

Next question, shill?
    Who did I vote for? Given your belief that you’re a mind reader this should be easy for you.
    Why don't you just tell me? I don't understand being all coy about something so trivial among a bunch of people you don't know on the internet
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Why do I have to tell you? You just spent the last two hours telling me what I think and believe.

Come on Kunt, use those mind reading powers to tell me who I voted for
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Why do I have to tell you? You just spent the last two hours telling me what I think and believe.

You dont have to do anything. I dont get why you're scared to though
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@TurdBuffer It wasn't a tough choice for me, but then again I have a college education, I live in a nice city, and I'm not a racist. Who did you vote for?

Fuck. On the second read, I realized that this is Pure Liberal Elite Gold.
    I see myself as more blue collar tbh. But yeah well those 3 characteristics, among others, kind of limits the appeal of a trashy manchild who watches cable news all day and won't read anything.
    You mean like Hillary voters? The MSM was all about her. Good job outing yourself.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

@TurdBuffer It wasn't a tough choice for me, but then again I have a college education, I live in a nice city, and I'm not a racist. Who did you vote for?

Okay, Cirrho. I get it. You can post under two accounts.
    Who did you vote for?
    How many black friends do you have?
    I wonder why you won't just say who you voted for

Because I don't believe in broad-brushing people like a racist, as you do, because of one thing they do or one stand they take in life.

Although, I must concede that voting for Hillary does make you a fag. Sorry.
  • Options

Who did you vote for?

Because I don't believe in broad-brushing people like a racist, as you do, because of one thing they do or one stand they take in life.

I agree with you about broad brushing because of a single act but who someone voted for in the 2016 election is much more than that. It's a referendum on their values and frankly their intelligence. As I said, I dont particularly care for either of the Clintons but we cant always get what we want. Sometimes we have to choose the least bad thing. That's part of being an adult.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

You dont have to do anything. I dont get why you're scared to though
    Scared? You just spent the last two hours telling me what I really think and now when I ask you to tell me who I voted for it’s cue the Kunt act.

How is it that you supposedly know my deepest thoughts on race and racism and other social issues but can’t tell me who I voted for?

Appears you’re scared of being exposed as a fucking fraud.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    SFGbob said:

For those who don’t know, blob claims to have wasted his vote in order to exorcise the demons of his leftist past. He was once an ignorant liberal. Now he’s no longer a liberal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ramenduck said:

Responding to every concern with snarkiness and smug superiority are the ticket to beating how we got Trump.
    Nah we got trump because the country is dumber and more racist than many thought
    Did you vote for Trump?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So the guy who just claimed that ability to pay for birth control is somehow tied to skin color is now trying to call someone else out for being a racist?

Did he really say that? It is so racist to think that way I can't believe he actually shared his true thoughts on the subject. It falls right in line with the lefts thinking that blacks are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote.

If you let them talk long enough the ol' dem party racism comes out of all of them.

They are the historical racists but purchased votes with our tax dollars. Republicans freed the slaves at the cost of many thousands of white lives in the civil war. Odd the democrats gave their lives to continue slavery. Dem's gave them Jim Crow, the KKK, and segregation. I guess the question is which party gave more. Evidence would suggest the dems did by purchasing the votes. Keep those checks going out. Nothing else matters.
    "When my guy says racist shit I point at the other guy for shit from 70 years ago" POTD
    It probably says something that the segregationists immediately fled the Democratic party and joined the Republicans after 1964. I wonder what happened to cause that

I voted for Hillary Clinton, but I liked Bernie Sanders more. I'm not sure which point you're making by quoting that other post, though
    You claim we got Trump because the country is so dumb and I quote back to you a factually inaccurate statement that reveals your own stupidity and you don't get it.

As I said, did you vote for Trump. Seriously, not trying to be a dick here, I've yet to see any evidence that you're not dumb as dog shit. If that's not the case I'm ready to be corrected.
    I can tell you have the same inner conflict that lots of old white racists have. On the one hand, you know being a racist is bad. On the other, (like most boomers) you want everything to be easy and simple, which means not doing any self-reflection and generally never getting outside of your Applebees-loving comfort zone. Trump can't be a racist, because after all, you like Trump and of course you aren't racist because being a racist is bad. This is why people like you latch so strongly onto stuff like that Jessie Smollett story or pretend like America's political parties didn't reorient themselves after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
    Fucking piece of shit claimed to “know” all of this about me but now he can’t say who I voted for.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2019

Who did you vote for?

I agree with you about broad brushing because of a single act but who someone voted for in the 2016 election is much more than that. It's a referendum on their values and frankly their intelligence. As I said, I dont particularly care for either of the Clintons but we cant always get what we want. Sometimes we have to choose the least bad thing. That's part of being an adult.
    I couldn't agree more.

But you didn't need to out your speed limit IQ. We already knew