Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump de-funds planned parenthood

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Should be defunded on the fact they make political donations.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

Should be defunded on the fact they make political donations.

Corporations are people my friend.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Why provide birth control options for the poor. So more people get pregnant. Resulting in more abortions. You guys should check into unintended consequences.

Speaking of unintended consequences, your mom should have swallowed.
    Rent free.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This thread is an abortion.

doogie isn't happy fagging out other people's threads, so he creates his own faggoty threads.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I’m so tired of this bullshit. How much is a 3 pack of Trojan condoms? Cost isn’t the reason poor people don’t use birth control. Poor people don’t use it, because they have spent a lifetime of making poor decision, which has become a way of life. So why not make another bad decision?
    How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you. I'm sorry you don't like facts.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2019
    Free AND widely, discretely available.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dflea said:

This thread is an abortion.

doogie isn't happy fagging out other people's threads, so he creates his own faggoty threads.
    you should stick with killing fish, not babies.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why should anyone fucking care about blocking Medicaid dollars going to Planned Parenthood? What waste of time and space. This debate needs to DIAFF along with all the meaningless shit the respective bases get fired up about.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,477
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’m so tired of this bullshit. How much is a 3 pack of Trojan condoms? Cost isn’t the reason poor people don’t use birth control. Poor people don’t use it, because they have spent a lifetime of making poor decision, which has become a way of life. So why not make another bad decision?
    How much does birth control cost? Awfully white male comment of you. I'm sorry you don't like facts.
    They can afford booze, meth, crack, coke, heroin and anything else you can think of I'm thinking they could pop for some birth control. That 800 dollar smartphone could help them locate a pharmacy or local free clinic.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The racist outs himself once more
    No shit. Hondo thinks the ability to pay for your own birth control has something to do with your skin color.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

They can afford booze, meth, crack, coke, heroin and anything else you can think of I'm thinking they could pop for some birth control. That 800 dollar smartphone could help them locate a pharmacy or local free clinic.
    So you think everyone who can't afford birth control is a drug addicted Obama phone owner. El oh fucking El.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The racist outs himself once more

Why am I not surprised you don't get it.