Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CNN Staffers ‘Demoralized’ by Hiring of GOP Operative Sarah Isgur to Edit 2020 Coverage

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, HUH? THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE:
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
    ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
    CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

This is from Snopes who "fact checked" it by saying some had changed jobs since then. Or gotten divorced.

If we are so stupid why are we always schooling you smart guys?

The top one is funny because Ian Cameron is a republican. I read that their kid is the head of the Stanford College Republicans somewhere. Which begs the question: does he think his Mom did Benghazi.
    Got a link regarding the claim that her husband is a Republican?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, HUH? THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE:
    ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
    CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
    ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
    ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
    ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
    CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

This is from Snopes who "fact checked" it by saying some had changed jobs since then. Or gotten divorced.

Cool. But Trump literally gets his news from Sean hannity.

How do you know that he didn't watch 60 Minutes? That's where McCabe spilled the beans

You are remarkably uniformed for someone who posts here so often. No wonder you have to rely on talking points like SEAN HANNITY!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at the time and date stamp on the tweet.

Of course Race misses the bigger picture. As always. I'll spell it out for you.

You see Race. You are whining about bias at CNN. And other news outlets. Yet you ignore when Trump actively tweets during Fox news shows, and tags them. And gets his news from there rather than his own intelligence team. And you ignore bias when Fox news knows he is watching, you don't think that influences what they say?

Holy fuck, imagine the convulsions you and your circle jerk would be having if Obama or Hillary admitted to watching CNN on a regular basis and tweeted their news stories.

In before your "but but but" idiotic comment. I'm not talking about Obama or Hillary. I'm talking about you and your actions.
    I'm mot whining about anything and I know the difference between watching news and making it. Sounds like you're too stupid to tell. Sad.

You have no idea how Trump interacts with anyone.

But but but Obama and Hillary!!!!!

Why would I care where Obama got his news? Or what he tweeted? Why are you whining about Trump again? You having convulsions?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,096
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh and the time and date stamp is the night after the 60 Minutes piece where McCabe admitted that he was part of the coup

You really got him hondo.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Cool. But Trump literally gets his news from Sean hannity.

How do you know that he didn't watch 60 Minutes? That's where McCabe spilled the beans

You are remarkably uniformed for someone who posts here so often. No wonder you have to rely on talking points like SEAN HANNITY!!!!!!!!!!
    Look at the time and date stamp on the tweet.

Of course Race misses the bigger picture. As always. I'll spell it out for you.

You see Race. You are whining about bias at CNN. And other news outlets. Yet you ignore when Trump actively tweets during Fox news shows, and tags them. And gets his news from there rather than his own intelligence team. And you ignore bias when Fox news knows he is watching, you don't think that influences what they say?

Holy fuck, imagine the convulsions you and your circle jerk would be having if Obama or Hillary admitted to watching CNN on a regular basis and tweeted their news stories.

In before your "but but but" idiotic comment. I'm not talking about Obama or Hillary. I'm talking about you and your actions.
    Is this really your great Reveal, Hondo? Politicians talk behind the scenes to newspeople who carry their water? NO WAY!!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762

CNN Staffers ‘Demoralized’ by Hiring of GOP Operative Sarah Isgur to Edit 2020 Coverage
    The former Jeff Sessions flack has zero journalistic experience and yet she is tasked with guiding CNN’s 2020 reporting. CNN staffers and media critics alike are not pleased.

Most Important Question: Glasses on, or off? Throbber?

Safety first. Always glasses on.

Money shot.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,762

2001400ex said:

Why would they be demoralized?

Maybe because she'll offer a differing perspective from their group-think.

And she makes most of their women anchors look old & ugly.
    erin photo BurnettE_zpsxdyekjol.jpg
    Did he say all? No, he didn’t. He said most. Dip fuck
    Erin circa 2010 was spanktastic.

Erin circa 2019 is looking a little frumpy. Not gonna lie.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    She’s still hot when standing next to Candy Crowley

2001400ex said:

Why would they be demoralized?

Maybe because she'll offer a differing perspective from their group-think.

And she makes most of their women anchors look old & ugly.
    erin photo BurnettE_zpsxdyekjol.jpg
    Did he say all? No, he didn’t. He said most. Dip fuck
    Erin circa 2010 was spanktastic.

Erin circa 2019 is looking a little frumpy. Not gonna lie.

Erin looks too hairy these days. Not a good look. Gonna be a Sasquatch in 5. Ick.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,621
    They know they'll all look even dumber when they're next to her on screen.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've always had a thing for maddow amirite
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    imagine caring about this

I've always had a thing for maddow amirite

Can I pretend I never read that? Thanks.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    This is comedy...she's hired as an editor (not the editor) which means she's a token conservative. And the complaints that she doesn't have any journalism history?

The top one is funny because Ian Cameron is a republican. I read that their kid is the head of the Stanford College Republicans somewhere. Which begs the question: does he think his Mom did Benghazi.
    Dad is Canadian and a Democrat. The son (who is Conservative) in interviews talks about disagreeing with his mom and dad on politics but OK!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Dad is Canadian and a Democrat. The son (who is Conservative) in interviews talks about disagreeing with his mom and dad on politics but OK!

Weird the way I never got a link in support of that claim.