Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    You of all people posting something about confusing the dominate religion of India as Muslim. Short memory. Dipshit.

I'm headed off to Delhi, Kathmandu and Mt. Everest in early November and I want to walk through a muslim temple while in India where 100% of the people are Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. Would prefer to walk through one where they come from all over India to visit, where it's a big deal to them and there's a crazy trek just to get there. Got any suggestions @2001400ex ?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You of all people posting something about comsfusing the dominate religion of India as Muslim. Short memory. Dipshit.

I'm headed off to Delhi, Kathmandu and Mt. Everest in early November and I want to walk through a muslim temple while in India where 100% of the people are Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. Would prefer to walk through one where they come from all over India to visit, where it's a big deal to them and there's a crazy trek just to get there. Got any suggestions @2001400ex ?

I recommend climbing Mount Everest in the winter.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

You of all people posting something about comsfusing the dominate religion of India as Muslim. Short memory. Dipshit.

I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    I forgot about the racism at the end

Why would anyone be scared of a LA neighborhood?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

I walked through a Muslim Temple in India. Where it was 100% of people Muslim and everyone praying to Allah and in awe of the temple. They come from all over India to visit that Temple, it's a big deal to them and we had a crazy trek just to get there, we swapped vehicles like 3 times. We had to take off our shoes as pay someone 100 rupees to watch them (like $2 at the time). We also walked around the area some in the process. Would you rather walk around there or stroll through some neighborhoods in South Central LA?
    Nice recall.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nice recall.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Nice recall.

Of all thing for Hondo to post... El of fucking el! OK!