Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It would help us if uw alums gained a majority share of p12 network and turned it uw-centric right? I mean so long as uw marketing isn't involved...
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mad_Son said:

It would help us if uw alums gained a majority share of p12 network and turned it uw-centric right? I mean so long as uw marketing isn't involved...

Or if UW alums gained a majority share and made sure to keep UW miles away from the network.

Not good for our brand.
  • Options
    Vagina69Vagina69 Member Posts: 16
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    UW should join the Big 12
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There’s a lot of head in the sand behaviors in the article

The reality is that the sky isn’t completely falling ...

But not understanding your shortcomings is fairly prevalent in this article
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

For example...

Arizona State president Michael Crow is one of Scott's biggest supporters.

"To some extent, I don't really understand [the criticism]," Crow told the Arizona Republic last month. "What I mean by that is when I came here in this job 16 years ago, the conference had very little income, the conference was not highly capable of doing all the things we're now capable of doing."

A lot has changed in 16 years, there is no reason to use that as the benchmark.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The only thing Larry Scott FS did right with the Pac 12 Networks was to hire Ashley Adamson - because she's cute as a bug's ear. And who doesn't need to rub one out to the girl next door every once in a while?

And, the Throbber actually likes Ryan Leaf's take on things. When he's lucid, he knows his shit.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

For example...

Arizona State president Michael Crow is one of Scott's biggest supporters.

"To some extent, I don't really understand [the criticism]," Crow told the Arizona Republic last month. "What I mean by that is when I came here in this job 16 years ago, the conference had very little income, the conference was not highly capable of doing all the things we're now capable of doing."

A lot has changed in 16 years, there is no reason to use that as the benchmark.
    Just imagine if somebody associated with UW made that comment ... it’d trigger an emergency podcast laced with drunken profanity
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only thing Larry Scott FS did right with the Pac 12 Networks was to hire Ashley Adamson - because she's cute as a bug's ear. And who doesn't need to rub one out to the girl next door every once in a while?

And, the Throbber actually likes Ryan Leaf's take on things. When he's lucid, he knows his shit.

Her forehead is a can't miss target
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Do you really think The Throbber has problems with hitting the target?

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

And her eyes are crossed.