Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you like pina coladas

2»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Put some fresh pineapple in the blender. Makes all the difference. Tried this today for the first time as I was trying to think of warm beaches.

Recipe?
    1.5 Oz of Bicardi Silver
    2 Oz Creme of Coconut
    2 Oz of Pineapple Juice
    Couple of chunks of fresh pineapple
    Dash of bitters
    Ice

**The resident cocktail experts like @Dennis_DeYoung and @UW_Doog_Bot will flag me for not using both light and dark rum but FTGs, it tastes great with just light rum.
    Mrs. Doog Bot is fast strategy Irish and shouldn't be given dark liquor under any circumstances unless there are strippers involved. This recipe is Doog Bot approved.

The Throbber actually encourages the Mrs consume the dark liquor. She’s fine with the clear vodka or rum and can drink like it’s water.

But flip the Irish Whiskey switch...oh my. It’s on. Good times indeed.
    Before my 4th date whilst courting Mrs Yella (watching a UW hoops game at the Dutchess) I offered her a Manhattan before we headed out the door. She thought it was like a cosmo. It was not. One has not been requested since.
    My dear late Grandpa_de_Jour (I think I’ve meantioned him before) was big into old school cocktails, and drinking in general. One time while visiting he inquired if I wanted a “libation”. I thought it would funny to respond “I’ll take a Cosmopolitan”. He went stone faced and answered, “not in this house”.

I think I ended up getting a Rob Roy instead.
    I want to party with you again. Mrs Base does, too.
    Usually threesome invites are more discreet.

Pro tip.
    True, but what about orgies? If the Bases are game, how about you and Mrs. Throbber join us in Bellevue for some Hardcore Husky Eyes Wide Shut action.

See...now *that’s* not being discreet! ;)
    Is this for married couples only or can @Swaye and CLS bring the fondu?
    They can sure stand by with B-12 filled syringes.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Put some fresh pineapple in the blender. Makes all the difference. Tried this today for the first time as I was trying to think of warm beaches.

Recipe?
    1.5 Oz of Bicardi Silver
    2 Oz Creme of Coconut
    2 Oz of Pineapple Juice
    Couple of chunks of fresh pineapple
    Dash of bitters
    Ice

**The resident cocktail experts like @Dennis_DeYoung and @UW_Doog_Bot will flag me for not using both light and dark rum but FTGs, it tastes great with just light rum.
    Mrs. Doog Bot is fast strategy Irish and shouldn't be given dark liquor under any circumstances unless there are strippers involved. This recipe is Doog Bot approved.

The Throbber actually encourages the Mrs consume the dark liquor. She’s fine with the clear vodka or rum and can drink like it’s water.

But flip the Irish Whiskey switch...oh my. It’s on. Good times indeed.
    Before my 4th date whilst courting Mrs Yella (watching a UW hoops game at the Dutchess) I offered her a Manhattan before we headed out the door. She thought it was like a cosmo. It was not. One has not been requested since.
    My dear late Grandpa_de_Jour (I think I’ve meantioned him before) was big into old school cocktails, and drinking in general. One time while visiting he inquired if I wanted a “libation”. I thought it would funny to respond “I’ll take a Cosmopolitan”. He went stone faced and answered, “not in this house”.

I think I ended up getting a Rob Roy instead.
    I want to party with you again. Mrs Base does, too.
    Usually threesome invites are more discreet.

Pro tip.
    True, but what about orgies? If the Bases are game, how about you and Mrs. Throbber join us in Bellevue for some Hardcore Husky Eyes Wide Shut action.

See...now *that’s* not being discreet! ;)
    Done.

Who's handling the video/streaming rights? The Throbber is all about the residual royalty income.

Mr. Wonderful, to say the least.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Piña Coladas are fucking incredible.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We should make them at the next Rose Bowl tailgate.
    As I told @backthepack even if we keep winning the conference, who knows when we may be back because of the CFP rotations?
  • Options
    Vagina69Vagina69 Member Posts: 16
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

We should make them at the next Rose Bowl tailgate.
    As I told @backthepack even if we keep winning the conference, who knows when we may be back because of the CFP rotations?
    PackTheFudge!