Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgs vs The Coug official thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,533
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this is hilarious to read - btw why according to roof's site Wright has been battling the flu - he did not play in Arizona.

I taped the game, watched it late last night. almost deleted the damn game - 34-20 when ESPN decided to cut to the game. but enough beer and slowly they came back.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

One of my biggest beefs about the game was the officiating.

We sat down near the floor and kept screaming at the refs to call three seconds on Dickerson. He sat in the key for as long as 11 seconds and nothing...no whistle. This happened many times. WTF were the refs watching???? Wasn't Kent & the other coaches seeing this and why didn't they get on the refs for it? Hopson wasn't shy with the refs. Pollard got used by Dickerson and I can't blame him as the refs gave him the key the entire second half.

Jesus. Even Larry Scott FS knows to direct the refs to protect the potential tournament team(s). You want to beat the top guys, bring it. Otherwise, STFU about officiating. It's all about the Benjamins.

Have your football season ruined by a blizzard and see how you feel