Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welcome to Trump's America...

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

NPR? Fucking leftist drivel. They'll have a fake lynching tomorrow.

LOL. I'm quite sure anything left of American Renaissance and Godcast is leftist drivel to you Goebbels.
    My family fought the Nazi;s and the reds Stalin.
    Yeah, well my family lost everything and fled a communist revolution. I win.

What your family did has nothing to do with you. So, IDGRAF what they did.
    So your a commie. I pegged that long ago. You just brought your revolution here.
    Apparently I had you pegged too: you really can't fucking read. And apparently you don't understand the politics of south Florida either.
    Sledog loves a good pegging.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

LOL. I'm quite sure anything left of American Renaissance and Godcast is leftist drivel to you Goebbels.

So your a commie. I pegged that long ago. You just brought your revolution here.
    Apparently I had you pegged too: you really can't fucking read. And apparently you don't understand the politics of south Florida either.
    South Florida. Ah the dumping ground of Castro's prison population and crazy islanders and their beliefs. Been there but the weather doesn't work for me. Or the 6" above sea level thing. Floriduh is a weird place.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My family invaded England by boat

Mine too. It didn't work out too well for us. Congrats on your win.
    Some blame it on the weather. Just like the Apple Cup.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

A lot of good fleeing communism did. You support it every day. Fat, lazy and stupid is what 2nd and 3rd generations do to repay what their parents and grandparents sacrificed. Congratulations you fucking coummunist.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

South Florida. Ah the dumping ground of Castro's prison population and crazy islanders and their beliefs. Been there but the weather doesn't work for me. Or the 6" above sea level thing. Floriduh is a weird place.
    As I said, you are uninformed. If you're happy that way, please don't let me interfere.

• Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

A lot of good fleeing communism did. You support it every day. Fat, lazy and stupid is what 2nd and 3rd generations do to repay what their parents and grandparents sacrificed. Congratulations you fucking coummunist.
    Fuck off Kunt. You're an imbecile. And a pussy.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

As I said, you are uninformed. If you're happy that way, please don't let me interfere.

Don’t his posts radiate happiness?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Did I mention New York drivers? Florida is strange because of the redneck to weird people ratio.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Did I mention New York drivers? Florida is strange because of the redneck to weird people ratio.
    Yes, there is a divide in Florida: there is redneck Florida and everywhere else. And, there are a lot of people from NY in Miami and Miami beach.

But why are the non-rednecks weird?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yes, there is a divide in Florida: there is redneck Florida and everywhere else. And, there are a lot of people from NY in Miami and Miami beach.

What’s with the labels man?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I don't know. What's with them?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Creeps starting to be creep again. He used the X word in an earlier post.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

where the fuck have you been Cuog?

is the X word a bad word? what word are we talking about?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Xenophobic
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Lets just call Florida eclectic.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Lets just call Florida eclectic.
    That's true.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Xenophobic
    Cuog!ophobic?