Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump to keep the government open

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Postal91 said:

My buddy is Homeland down south and he went 35 days without pay, and welcomes another shutdown if it means that we don't get our border security put in place. I asked if this was a unanimous feeling between him and his colleagues.... "Yup, without a doubt. We know who is to blame and we are sick of the democrats and their petty vindictive crap" The only reason to oppose our border barrier is either because your Trump Derangement Syndrome is on overload, you are involved in the running of goods, you hate America, you hope to bring illegal alien crimes to your neighborhood or are an idiot. I'm sure there are a few more reasons there, but please go on and tell me how $150 billion (or whatever) was fine to send to Iran.

The kicker on this meandering incoherent post is amazing, and an example of what happens when your mind gets melted by conservative media
    Sure is a good thing you're not impacted by liberal media.

Obama gear isn’t the official uniform of racism like the MAGA hat is

As I recall you were all in on the MAGA hat wearing kids being a bunch of racists.
    Yeah, they are a bunch of racists
    Got it, Kids you don't know, are all a bunch of racist because they wore MAGA hats. What's is like being a fucking bigot?
    If you wear a MAGA hat in 2019 you’re all in for Trump who is a demonstrated racist and whose political movement and policies are racist. It’s pretty simple. I’d think the same of anyone wearing Reagan/Bush ‘84 apparel.
    Go ahead, list for me Trump’s “racist” policies. This should be good for some laughs
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

In the conservative ecosystem there is nothing worse than being a called a racist for doing racist things

Like wearing a hat

Got it
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

In the conservative ecosystem there is nothing worse than being a called a racist for doing racist things

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    I like to pretend wearing a MAGA hat in 2019 is a neutral political act
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Postal91 said:

My buddy is Homeland down south and he went 35 days without pay, and welcomes another shutdown if it means that we don't get our border security put in place. I asked if this was a unanimous feeling between him and his colleagues.... "Yup, without a doubt. We know who is to blame and we are sick of the democrats and their petty vindictive crap" The only reason to oppose our border barrier is either because your Trump Derangement Syndrome is on overload, you are involved in the running of goods, you hate America, you hope to bring illegal alien crimes to your neighborhood or are an idiot. I'm sure there are a few more reasons there, but please go on and tell me how $150 billion (or whatever) was fine to send to Iran.

The kicker on this meandering incoherent post is amazing, and an example of what happens when your mind gets melted by conservative media

As I recall you were all in on the MAGA hat wearing kids being a bunch of racists.
    Got it, Kids you don't know, are all a bunch of racist because they wore MAGA hats. What's is like being a fucking bigot?
    If you wear a MAGA hat in 2019 you’re all in for Trump who is a demonstrated racist and whose political movement and policies are racist. It’s pretty simple. I’d think the same of anyone wearing Reagan/Bush ‘84 apparel.
    You are a fucking idiot of the highest order. You make Hondo and his alts look smart.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    I just saw a goal post whizzing by at 100mph.

Of course it’s not a neutral act anymore than wearing Obama gear was a neutral act.

Now would you care to back up your mouth or is this pathetic Kunt act all you’ve got?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Like wearing a hat

Got it

Of course it’s not a neutral act anymore than wearing Obama gear was a neutral act.

Now would you care to back up your mouth or is this pathetic Kunt act all you’ve got?
    Race implied that simply wearing a hat is innocuous. Pay attention.

There’s really no purpose to listing policies like separating hispanic children from their families at the border is racist because I’m never going to convince you, a racist, that it is. So fuck off.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Postal91 said:

You are a fucking idiot of the highest order. You make Hondo and his alts look smart.
    Much appreciated
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    What kind of crazy Fascist you, anyway?

Like wearing a 49 ers jersey in Seattle.
  • Options

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    What kind of crazy Fascist you, anyway?

Like wearing a 49 ers jersey in Seattle.
    Wearing gear for a sports team you support is the same as wearing gear for the political program you support.

Post more vaccine conspiracies, they’re much more entertaining than this inane bullshit.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Another great plan from trump! What could go wrong?
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    Should they be stoned or thrown off a roof?
  • Options

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    Socially ostracized is fine for now. Then we’ll see. Lipo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    But its not a neutral political act

Its racist
  • Options

Like wearing a hat

Got it
    But its not a neutral political act

Its racist
    I stand by my position. Social pariah for now. Ultimate punishment for racist activity coming next. Lipo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

Like wearing a hat

Got it

Race implied that simply wearing a hat is innocuous. Pay attention.

There’s really no purpose to listing policies like separating hispanic children from their families at the border is racist because I’m never going to convince you, a racist, that it is. So fuck off.
    No Race “implied” that simply wearing a hat isn’t a sign of Racism. Are you a liar or just a moron?

Do you have evidence that Trump wouldn’t have applied that same policy to whites who had entered the country illegally?

So really, you have no evidence that any policy is racist you just have a number of policies that make your snatch hurt and you call that “racist”
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I feel so much safer now, you?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,021

That's because the racists are the ones doing the name calling. They also call themselves democrats, slavers etc.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    How did I know this Kunt wouldn't be able to cite any Trump "racist" policies.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,940

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Postal91 said: