Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSU, Leach will beat the Huskies!!!

2»

Comments

• PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

How a team that loaded could lose 4 games with a fairly weak schedule is a mystery for them to someday figure out.

I figured out the mystery! It rhymes with frowning, which is also my face every time I'm forced to read this cuog bullshit.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,166
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

kougkurt said: ↑
    The AC is now the dogs biggest game. Not ours
    Kurt speaks the truth.

A shot to play for the Pac 12 championship 3 years in a row isn't the biggest game? El oh El
    With the CFP on the line?!?
  • PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Seriously, if you want a laff or maybe just a reminder of the power of coog delusion give CougCenter a visit from time to time.
    Gets me everytime
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,431
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Of this 6 year streak, there is just a fucking treasure trove of lolz, but the 3 that stand out the most:

2013: so confident after 2012 and realizing that sark sucks ass, they thought they could get us at HS. In sark fashion the team came out flat even after losing the previous year, but still managed to sleepwalk to a win. There were more cuogs there than most years.

2017: UW had nothing to play for, they had everything to play for, and yet they didn't even show up. Sure Jim Moore was there but I remember bar hopping up and down the Ave and seeing only a few cougs. I remember being so fucked up and sitting behind their bench and a bunch of players for their baseball team we're sitting in my row. They walked by in the 2nd quarter knowing this shit was over and I said something like "Yeahhh 21-0 Go Cougs!" and they mumbled something about kicking my ass and then kept walking. I sat right behind Leach calling that timeout and having the whole team huddle around him, laughing my ass off.

2018: Shear number of cougs asking me if "we had a shot in this game". Routine beatdown.