Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU, Leach will beat the Huskies!!!

Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Dear lord there are some insufferable cunts on the Cuogs Rivals board. However this dude may be the dumbest. Link to thread about our whiney head coach.
https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/chris-petersen-whine.17324/

Sure you want to beat UW, but the only way that will happen is for that talent difference to be tightened up. Nobody can look at that talent difference and apart from the rivalry aspect think that there would be a different result.
While this accounts for some of WSU's losses to UW, this doesnt account for ALL of WSU's losses.

Sometimes it was UW wanting it more then WSU.

Also WSU would have either won or at least had a closer, more competitive games if it wasnt for:

1. Injuries: If Bender hadnt had to play, Falk may have beat the huskies.

2. If Falk has not regressed, he may have beat the huskies.

3. If the weather hadnt been what it was Minshew would have probably beat the Huskies.

UW having the more NFL players team, a partial reason why UW win, but UW was still GETTING LUCKY, seemed to always take advantage of WSU BAD LUCK.

Take away that, and WSU probably beat the Huskies, at least 1 time.

Also the problem about saying the UW has more NFL players thing, is it can CREATE EXCUSES.

I mean going by that thinking, WSU shouldnt even play UW, should just Forfeit, give UW the AUTOMATIC win, WHY? BECAUSE UW HAS MORE NFL PLAYERS

F THAT

Doesnt matter how many more NFL players UW has, WSU can beat them, if they show up to play, and stop having the BS BAD LUCK BOUNCES, ETC.

I mean if go by number of NFL players, then WSU should be losing to almost everybody in the conference, because almost everybody in the conference has more NFL players then WSU.

So while there is some truth to what your saying as to the reason why UW beat WSU, its not the whole truth.

If WSU loses to UW, you usually get the following responses as to why.

In no particular order:

1. UW has more NFL players etc. Already showed why this is partially true, partially false

2. WSU not show up: partially true, partially false

3. WSU coaching is to blame: Mostly false

4. WSU just UNLUCKY, mostly true.

But the real truth is that the reason why WSU lose to UW, is because of a combination of the above reasons.

WSU, Leach, will beat the Huskies, the bad luck things like the weather, Bender, back up QB's having to play, bad bounces, etc, will stop, and when that happens WSU will beat UW no matter if UW have 25 invited to NFL combine or not

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    They're the huskys. I've made fun of them since I was a kid, win or lose. And I've yet to have one ounce of remorse or regret in doing so.
    So we haven't beat them in a while...big deal. They're still a bunch of elitist snobs. The scoreboard doesn't change that.

He sounds fulfilled.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shut the program down. flatlandcoug predicts we go 7-5 next year.

https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/number-of-4-5-star-players-on-each-pac-12-roster-next-seasom.17340/page-2

I see you going 7-5 next year. You do get most of your tough games at home and because of the soft early schedule, you'll be 4-0 and ranked #12 in the country when USC knocks you off. The loss to Stanford will put you at the outside edge of the Top 25 and the loss to Oregon will finish you off. You play Utah late enough that their QB may be injured (again), but I still say you lose. Cougs finally get the monkey off our backs and win the AC.

How do you feel about this year.....or are you still too much of a pussy to say anything?
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yawn...who cares.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,864
    Standard Supporter
    Looks like we will regress next year because we have statue at QB instead of "shake n bake Jake".

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam

I mean going by that thinking, WSU shouldnt even play UW, should just Forfeit, give UW the AUTOMATIC win, WHY? BECAUSE UW HAS MORE NFL PLAYERS

This would be my advice to WSU as well

Would have saved Gabe Marks career
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Guys, seriously, we need to look deep within ourselves and be nicer to our cross-state brethren.

My eyes have been opened. Luck has been unfair to them. They have deserved more luck against us.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Peterman said:

CuntDisciple is currently getting his ass gaped on twitter by UW fans and keeps coming back for more, lol

Link plz
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Peterman said:

CuntDisciple is currently getting his ass gaped on twitter by UW fans and keeps coming back for more, lol

Link plz
    https://twitter.com/crimson_soldier/with_replies

Redman dunked on him repeatedly, the term coog really is the original
  • Options
    Nor is uw rising into any kind of national powerhouse, and it is declining since Sarkisian's recruits have departed. The national media no longer heaps overwhelming platitudes on Petersen. Those are the province of the Seattle media only, when they're not too busy fellating Pete Carrol.

• Options
    Recruiting rankings are super cool and awesome. Compare the NFL draft picks. Your reading comprehension is at Loyal and CougEd level. I actually feel sorry for you. uw is past the sweet spot of Petersen coaching up Sarkisian’s recruits. The decline in the W-L record is obvious. Do you not understand that 10-3 and 10-4 is worse than 12-2? Do you not see uw’s offense going backward? This is genuine Dunning-Kruger stuff.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    kougkurt said: ↑
    The AC is now the dogs biggest game. Not ours
    Kurt speaks the truth.