Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

and Mexico Will pay for it... LOL

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

My sources are telling me that they suspect that El Chapo has $14b. They are also telling me that no one, US, Mexico or any other agency have any idea where the $14b is located.

So, are we gonna cash a check without verifying funds?

It's right here. Real drug Lord's store their cash in a storage unit.

photo 6805F3FF-F97C-4894-852E-C8EDE97EEA69_zpswsfpkapb.gif
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    pawz said:

jecornel said:

I wonder if drug runners and murderers will consider tunnels?

This is a FS argument.

Effort required to dig >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> effort to walk

Hope this helps.
    It might be a shock to you but I am all for border security. There is a thing called technology that could do a much better job than a wall. But on the flipside, a wall would provide jobs.

CES in 18' highlighted a tremendous amount of border security technology including, drones, driverless vehicles, AI and heat mapping.

Donald could pivot and make dems shit themsleves. He could negotiate, apologize for some of his rhetoric and ask people to tone down racial shit and he would cement 2020 and the dems would be banging their head against the "wall" for 5 years.

I think the Pocahontas and Rocket man stuff is funny and plays extremely well to his base but if he tacked a different direction and showed restraint he would have the dems spinning. He should also get his kid out of public, that guy is terrible.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.
    It might be a shock to you but I am all for border security. There is a thing called technology that could do a much better job than a wall. But on the flipside, a wall would provide jobs.

CES in 18' highlighted a tremendous amount of border security technology including, drones, driverless vehicles, AI and heat mapping.

Donald could pivot and make dems shit themsleves. He could negotiate, apologize for some of his rhetoric and ask people to tone down racial shit and he would cement 2020 and the dems would be banging their head against the "wall" for 5 years.

I think the Pocahontas and Rocket man stuff is funny and plays extremely well to his base but if he tacked a different direction and showed restraint he would have the dems spinning. He should also get his kid out of public, that guy is terrible.

Apologies work really well in politics these days I'm hearing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    The only folks saying just a wall are the hondo types

Trump is listening to people that actually want to stop the flow and would embrace a multi platform approach. I can't help but notice that the democrats have failed to propose much of anything since they signed off on 600 miles of wall 10 years ago

Trump could do a lot of things but the best thing he can do is remember that if your opponent is making a fool of themselves don't get in their way
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

Israel uses the whynotboth.gif method.

Drones and walls. Winner.

And hot soldiers manning the wall. Winner Winner.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.
    I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills. I can understand the argument that you could build a high tech surveillance system or something with the same amount of money that would be even more effective.

I simply can't fathom that the argument they are going with is that "walls don't work"
    I think it's because the main reasons for the wall are bullshit. Such as most illegals get here from entering legally and overstaying their Visa. And most drugs come through checkpoints. Very little of both come through where they want a wall.

And still no one can answer how Trump's wall funding will significantly impact either issue. Other than "walls work".
    Dude: You so don't get it, it's just sad sometimes.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.
    I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills. I can understand the argument that you could build a high tech surveillance system or something with the same amount of money that would be even more effective.

I simply can't fathom that the argument they are going with is that "walls don't work"
    I think it's because the main reasons for the wall are bullshit. Such as most illegals get here from entering legally and overstaying their Visa. And most drugs come through checkpoints. Very little of both come through where they want a wall.

And still no one can answer how Trump's wall funding will significantly impact either issue. Other than "walls work".
    1. Track down people who have overstayed and deport them.
    2. Stop the other people by impeding their ability to get here.

Is it that fucking difficult you dipshit?

So you still don't say how Trump's wall will reduce the number of illegals coming here.
    Start by Googling "funnel" then proceed from there.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

I surrender and I deserve to be tortured.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

So you still don't say how Trump's wall will reduce the number of illegals coming here.
    So you say I don't get it. Then tell me to Google an object whose sole purpose is to get stuff from one place to another without spilling.

What does that have to do with people overstaying their Visa or drugs coming through established checkpoints?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

So you say I don't get it. Then tell me to Google an object whose sole purpose is to get stuff from one place to another without spilling.

What does that have to do with people overstaying their Visa or drugs coming through established checkpoints?
    Good work, Hondo. Now Google "Barrier."
    edited February 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

At this rate, I'll have you understanding "flow" in 6 months and we might get to "gradient" in a year.

"Diversion" or "Deterrent?" Don't get your hopes up.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

Still has nothing to do with people who where legally and overstay their Visa or drugs coming through checkpoints.

Are you being obtuse on purpose?
    edited February 2019
    jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

Yup. If there's a government Tit to suck on, the FANG crowd will latch on ASAP. They DGAF about the people. They want the money. What you witnessed at CES is proof positive.

In a few years we'll be playing the "Find the Wetback" App on Facebook or Instagram. And Pokemon Go will track immigrants by DNA fingerprints and facial recognition software, awarding people worthless points and prizes for "helping Juan go back home." The future is bright.

jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

I'm for all those things.

jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

Apologies work really well in politics these days I'm hearing.
    I'm not advocating he apologize for anything.

The only folks saying just a wall are the hondo types

Trump is listening to people that actually want to stop the flow and would embrace a multi platform approach. I can't help but notice that the democrats have failed to propose much of anything since they signed off on 600 miles of wall 10 years ago

Trump could do a lot of things but the best thing he can do is remember that if your opponent is making a fool of themselves don't get in their way

AKA "The Hondo Technique."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

pawz said:

jecornel said:

This is a FS argument.

Hope this helps.

We do have remote control weapons for area denial. They fire mortars, grenades and their are machine guns etc. I am all in on this high tech idea!