Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Southerners gonna southern.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

I guess I don't understand the twat this guy did - the black face is the No. 1 and No. 3 guys that are white, and the No. 2 guy is sex related and he is black. His resignation has nothing to do with black face stuff. They are threatening to impeach him without due process.
    the black face guys are being asked to resign for stupidity - due process is not involved.

the other twatter I saw made sense
    "Virginia celebrates black history month in a strange way"

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    LebamDawg said:

I guess I don't understand the twat this guy did - the black face is the No. 1 and No. 3 guys that are white, and the No. 2 guy is sex related and he is black. His resignation has nothing to do with black face stuff. They are threatening to impeach him without due process.
    the black face guys are being asked to resign for stupidity - due process is not involved.

Impeachment is a "due process".

Blackface is stupid, not criminal. Rape is criminal.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

Southerners gonna southern.

Yes, Southern Rats haven't change all that much.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Impeachment is a "due process".

Blackface is stupid, not criminal. Rape is criminal.
    They are going to try to impeach without him having due process on the accusations against him. Impeach without a crime - not good. Similar to all the dems wanting to impeach the trumpster. It be wrong
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Impeachment is a trial. Due process.