Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alabama is MAGA country.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bury him with some pigs.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:
    I'm sure he doesn't care now. Love how you still have a hard on for people who murder kids.

Ray was put on death row 20 years ago and was also serving life in prison for the killings of two teenage boys the year before 15-year-old Tiffany Harville was stabbed to death, the paper reported.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Attorneys for the state said only prison employees are allowed in the chamber for security reasons.

Ray's imam, Yusef Maisonet, watched the execution from an adjoining witness room, after visiting with Ray over the past two days. There was no Christian chaplain in the chamber, a concession the state agreed to make.

Weird the way your source left out that information.

As I've said, liberals love lying and being lied to.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    So he was present for the execution he just wasn't in the execution chamber just as there were no Christian chaplain in the chamber. Did you use the two hand method when you swallowed that load O'Keefed?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Yes he did. H does represent Hoover. HH aspires to Hdsyon status.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don’t give a flying fuck if we ban all clergy from the execution. But when you can have only a Christian clergyman present, that’s a pretty basic First Amendment problem.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

I don’t give a flying fuck if we ban all clergy from the execution. But when you can have only a Christian clergyman present, that’s a pretty basic First Amendment problem.

But a Christian clergyman wasn’t present you lying sack of crap.

So we’re left with the age old question O’Keefed, are you a liar or a moron?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

But a Christian clergyman wasn’t present you lying sack of crap.

So we’re left with the age old question O’Keefed, are you a liar or a moron?
    His only choice of clergy to be in the room with him was a Christian clergyman. Congrats on your beside the fucking point observation.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    His Iman was there just not in the room. You love squirting tears for child killers O'Keefed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

His Iman was there just not in the room. You love squirting tears for child killers O'Keefed.

The State of Alabama said he could have a clergyman present in the room--a Christian clergyman only. I don't really give a shit if Alabama wants to ban clergy altogether.

I see you now recognize how stupid you've been here. Your irrelevant detour about his crimes is a transparent tell.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    If only prison employees are allowed into the chamber and their isn't a Muslim on the pay roll tough fucking shit.

Do you have more lies you'd like to tell here O'Keefed? You swallowed like a fucking bitch just like you did the story about the guy who torched his own kids.

Btw, I'm sure his desire for his Iman to present has passed.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

If only prison employees are allowed into the chamber and their isn't a Muslim on the pay roll tough fucking shit.

Do you have more lies you'd like to tell here O'Keefed? You swallowed like a fucking bitch just like you did the story about the guy who torched his own kids.

I wouldn't spend a lot of time bragging about Texas's wrongful execution of Willingham. It's pretty fucking clear to anyone who followed that story that there was way more than a reasonable doubt that any arson had been committed.

The same state that can favor Christianity over other religions can favor another religion in the future. That's why the First Amendment prohibits such favoritism. For all your braying about Western Civilization, it seems you don't care much about one of its distinguishing features--the separation of church and state.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

I wouldn't spend a lot of time bragging about Texas's wrongful execution of Willingham. It's pretty fucking clear to anyone who followed that story that there was way more than a reasonable doubt that any arson had been committed.

The same state that can favor Christianity over other religions can favor another religion in the future. That's why the First Amendment prohibits such favoritism. For all your braying about Western Civilization, it seems you don't care much about one of its distinguishing features--the separation of church and state.
    Bob wants freedom of religion as long as it's Christian.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Did you at least get a nice tip after you swallowed like a bitch O'Keefed?

Ray's imam, Yusef Maisonet, watched the execution from an adjoining witness room, after visiting with Ray over the past two days. There was no Christian chaplain in the chamber, a concession the state agreed to make.

He was allowed to visit with the guy for two fucking days. He wasn't a employee of the prison. Should Alabama be forced to now hire Muslim Imans for 1% of their Muslim prison population that faces execution? What about if they're Hindu, Mormon, or Jewish or practice Santeria. Should they have to keep one of them on the payroll as well just in case?

He was allowed to be present, just not in the room. He was allowed to visit with the guy for two fucking days.

Go fuck yourself O'Keefed, there's a child rapist and murderer out that that needs your love.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Did you at least get a nice tip after you swallowed like a bitch O'Keefed?

He was allowed to visit with the guy for two fucking days. He wasn't a employee of the prison. Should Alabama be forced to now hire Muslim Imans for 1% of their Muslim prison population that faces execution? What about if they're Hindu, Mormon, or Jewish or practice Santeria. Should they have to keep one of them on the payroll as well just in case?

He was allowed to be present, just not in the room. He was allowed to visit with the guy for two fucking days.

Go fuck yourself O'Keefed, there's a child rapist and murderer out that that needs your love.

But a Christian condemned to death would have had no problem having a clergyman from his religion present in the room with him.

You need to decide on a narrative, blob. Is having a clergyman present trivial? I think it is. You seem to think it is. Let's just ban them altogether.

But don't be a fucking hypocrite about it and defend this then.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Okay, so the state of Alabama needs to hire and keep on staff a clergy man for every major and minor religion in the world and keep them on staff so as not to have O'Keefed's snatch get sore.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Okay, so the state of Alabama needs to hire and keep on staff a clergy man for every major and minor religion in the world and keep them on staff so as not to have O'Keefed's snatch get sore.

What a decided lack of imagination you show, blob. You must be a lot of fun at parties.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is huge. The country is outraged. This has legs