Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AOC Calls for Interring Japanese-Americans

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Finally, an issue the right will agree with her on.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    So she not only wants to put Japanese American in prison camps, she wants to allow Rats in the South to re-introduce Jim Crow laws and to bar black Americans from obtaining government benefits.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Finally, an issue the right will agree with her on.

The right? The only overt bigots I know of are all Rat party members. There are no Al Sharpton types in the GOP. You won't find members of the GOP happily meeting with David Duke and sucking up to bigots like Farrahkan. If you're an out and proud anti-Semite in America today, you're a fucking Rat party member.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

So she not only wants to put Japanese American in prison camps, she wants to allow Rats in the South to re-introduce Jim Crow laws and to bar black Americans from obtaining government benefits.

Don't forget about banning cow farts and airplanes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I like my Japanese neighbors can I keep them?

No, but you can keep their land.
    Southcenter Shopping Mall? True?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I know the whole thing is fucktarded, but no nuclear makes it clear it's all about political power, not electrical.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5729035-Green-New-Deal-FAQ

We won't forget. Don't worry
    If you can't see that was a clear Photoshop. I can't help you.
  • Options

I know the whole thing is fucktarded, but no nuclear makes it clear it's all about political power, not electrical.

I don't think that FAQ is real. That being said, yes we should invest in nuclear. I'm totally fine with getting rid of the old plants because they have fucking old tech. But replace them where we can do it safely and safely store the waste.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5729035-Green-New-Deal-FAQ

We won't forget. Don't worry
    If you can't see that was a clear Photoshop. I can't help you.
    If you can't see that Hondo is a complete fucking shill who would let AOC or any Rat for that matter shit in his mouth if he thought it would help the cause, I can't help you.

So NPR is now hosting Photoshopped images of the Rats plans? What fucking worthless Kunt you are Hondo.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I don't think that FAQ is real. That being said, yes we should invest in nuclear. I'm totally fine with getting rid of the old plants because they have fucking old tech. But replace them where we can do it safely and safely store the waste.
    It's real.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

We had a place to safely store the waste. Obama and the party of science refused to listen the the experts and scientists and shut it down after we had spent billions building it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

It's real.
    Look at the spacing before cow farts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Follow the link idiot

I think you're lying
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's real.
    Look at the spacing before cow farts.
    Look at Hondo take a steaming load right in his mouth.

So NPR is now hosting photoshopped images in order to make the Rats look bad. You're such a fucking hack Hondo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

It's real.
    And its spectacular

I did a screen grab because we are all lazy fucks who won't follow the link I pasted

Hondo is lying his ass off as usual. He knows its real

Deflect and deny and lie

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's not a good time to be a cow in this country.