Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KD

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

I don't either but I find it amusing all the same. Nobody likes the media except the media but KD really is kind of a bitch. Good luck in NY

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think back to when I was his age and if I lived with such a high profile in the media fishbowl, I would have a warped sense of reality. Also, you have that much money and fame at that age, you don't know what people really value you for.

I agree, but when you’ve been one of the most talked about players since your rookie year, you should be used to the media by now.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Durant is a media mark. He’s the story and he struggles to not come across like a whiny condescending skinny ass bitch. I take it all back if he and LeBron bring the Sonics back to Seattle.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think back to when I was his age and if I lived with such a high profile in the media fishbowl, I would have a warped sense of reality. Also, you have that much money and fame at that age, you don't know what people really value you for.

I agree, but when you’ve been one of the most talked about players since your rookie year, you should be used to the media by now.
    He's had many years in the nba including multiple nba finals. There is no reason he shouldn't be comfortable with the media at this point. He hasn't even seen media attention yet. OKC and Nor/Cal??? hahahahahah

If he goes to NY he will get eaten alive.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I doubt KD is going to some shit franchise like NY or DC.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's had many years in the nba including multiple nba finals. There is no reason he shouldn't be comfortable with the media at this point. He hasn't even seen media attention yet. OKC and Nor/Cal??? hahahahahah

If he goes to NY he will get eaten alive.
    He’s too good to fail anywhere on the court. He’s amazingly consistent.