Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Signing day special: 10 Questions with Mr. Excitement himself Junior Adams - new WR coach at UW

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

You know how whenever a college coach is being considered by an NFL team they always wonder whether the guys “Rah-rah college” shtick is going to work in the pros? I think we have the least fucking rah-rah of any staff in college.

While you were writing this Junior Adams was asleep on his feet.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Swaye said:

RealRhino said:

You know how whenever a college coach is being considered by an NFL team they always wonder whether the guys “Rah-rah college” shtick is going to work in the pros? I think we have the least fucking rah-rah of any staff in college.

While you were writing this Junior Adams was asleep on his feet.
    The trick is that he's actually always asleep.
    Maybe he is part shark. Ever think of that?
    If anyone on the coaching staff has lifeless eyes and a taste for flesh it's definitely Bob Gregory.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Junior Adams is asleep is the heir apparent to Ikiaka Malloe doesnt speak English

If it has the same effect then I have done my service. If not I’ll say I was always right.

EWIWBI
    You also need to pick a candidate from the class for this year's BBK/Harris rant. It has had the same effect.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Junior Adams is asleep is the heir apparent to Ikiaka Malloe doesnt speak English

If it has the same effect then I have done my service. If not I’ll say I was always right.

EWIWBI
    You also need to pick a candidate from the class for this year's BBK/Harris rant. It has had the same effect.
    Tuff to find the way we are leveling up. Best guess would be Dylan Morris but he's never going to play. Taj Davis would be the best candidate from there. Dennis doesn't hate him but he does hate the WR class, of which Davis is the sole member.
    I would guess Miki Ah You
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

EWIWBI
    Tuff to find the way we are leveling up. Best guess would be Dylan Morris but he's never going to play. Taj Davis would be the best candidate from there. Dennis doesn't hate him but he does hate the WR class, of which Davis is the sole member.
    I would guess Miki Ah You
    Except Ah You is probably the worst LB in the class. And he's a solid 3-star player. it's really hard to bitch about him as your worst LB, I can see a rant about him if it was 2016 and he was our best LB tho.

I have a really hard time bitching about anyone that we took in this class. Had we taken Patterson he probably would have taken that heat though.
  • Options

EWIWBI
    That one is more hit and miss. If I were sure it leads to greatness I would happily sacrifice, but I thought Jake sucked, too.

Also it has to be authentic. I could probably go really hard on Dylan if I get drunk enough and we start talking about how important the QB position is.
  • Options
    animate said:

We need Miki to stay healthy and happy and positive and all-UW.

Kingsley is riding on this ...

Besides, Miki has a ton of potential. Just needs a redshirt year and another 2 years of physical and mental development and he could do really well.

We want to be like Alabama with Quinnen Williams types.

Hidden on the bench for 3 years slowly developing and levelling up. Blows up in their first full year of playing. Top 5 in NFL draft. Thanks be to Allah for Saban in showing us the way.

This.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    animate said:

Besides, Miki has a ton of potential. Just needs a redshirt year and another 2 years of physical and mental development and he could do really well.

Hidden on the bench for 3 years slowly developing and levelling up. Blows up in their first full year of playing. Top 5 in NFL draft. Thanks be to Allah for Saban in showing us the way.

I get what you're saying, but Quinnen Williams was a legit mid-high 4* recruit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

animate said:

Imagine in 2021 there is a guy that is not Levi, but is Levi’s clone. Let’s call him Antwaan Brown.

If we get him, he will be 2 years behind Tuitele and Pa’ama and Bandes and Ngalu and 3 years behind Taki, Tuli and Mosiah (please god move Draco to WTE).

He will also be a mid-high 4 star recruit...

But he is not likely to bust through the Poly wall that will be in front of him until his RS SOPH year and then he’ll probably start as a RS Junior.

Imagine that season he is fucking awesome and goes top-10.

Okay, that’s what we are talking about.

You’re welcome.
    Love you Denny xoxoxoxox
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

animate said:

Imagine in 2021 there is a guy that is not Levi, but is Levi’s clone. Let’s call him Antwaan Brown.

If we get him, he will be 2 years behind Tuitele and Pa’ama and Bandes and Ngalu and 3 years behind Taki, Tuli and Mosiah (please god move Draco to WTE).

He will also be a mid-high 4 star recruit...

But he is not likely to bust through the Poly wall that will be in front of him until his RS SOPH year and then he’ll probably start as a RS Junior.

Imagine that season he is fucking awesome and goes top-10.

Okay, that’s what we are talking about.

You’re welcome.
    Good thing Antwaan Brown was at Oregon instead of at UW with the 2020/21 local recruits last weekend.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    and ... plus the whole idea that success attracts success ... high end croots will accept the idea of being developed and hidden until they are ready to blow up.

I mean, look at alabama's class this year. Unfuckingreal. Only 1 3* and he's probably got a bigger ceiling that all of the rest of the croots lol.