Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deserves it's own WOOF!

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It's fucking amazing. To get a kid that good (he ran an 11.17 100m as a soph and his film is good) for free? It's fantastic. If he plays his way into a scholarship, great!

This, to me, is really big.

Also @WeakarmCobra - what the fuck did Bob do?

Here's what Bob did for Tuputala: 'hi, we'd like to offer you'

Bob with Ah You: 'yeah, Miki, hi, just wanted to say hi at the end of your convo with Ikaika there. Yeah! Great, so it's all set! Super! Can't wait!'

Bob with Heimuli: 'Hey, Daniel, great to talk to you. Ikaika told me so much about you. Love your film man, you'd be a great fit here. I know your coach because I recruit NorC... oh, sure yeah, great thanks for committing!'

Bob with Calvert: 'oh, hi Josh's dad - yeah, we are in fact the best option and because you just went through this last year with your older son and he got fucked over by USC and it is obvious that UCLA sucks, you're right and you're white and SS, sick of bullshit recruiting pitches so you don't want to go to Oregon, and it is true you don't really have another choice since Josh couldn't get into Stanford... come on in!'

Drew was probably his best piece of recruiting.

Sure, but how is he a bad recruiter?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It's fucking amazing. To get a kid that good (he ran an 11.17 100m as a soph and his film is good) for free? It's fantastic. If he plays his way into a scholarship, great!

Bob with Ah You: 'yeah, Miki, hi, just wanted to say hi at the end of your convo with Ikaika there. Yeah! Great, so it's all set! Super! Can't wait!'

Bob with Heimuli: 'Hey, Daniel, great to talk to you. Ikaika told me so much about you. Love your film man, you'd be a great fit here. I know your coach because I recruit NorC... oh, sure yeah, great thanks for committing!'

Bob with Calvert: 'oh, hi Josh's dad - yeah, we are in fact the best option and because you just went through this last year with your older son and he got fucked over by USC and it is obvious that UCLA sucks, you're right and you're white and SS, sick of bullshit recruiting pitches so you don't want to go to Oregon, and it is true you don't really have another choice since Josh couldn't get into Stanford... come on in!'

EMFA, all I give a fuck about the lb class looking good.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

"I appreciated all of the opportunities from the other schools, but I believe in destiny and when you have Washington there with all of the great coaches and their program is on a trajectory toward greatness, I just wanted to be part of that. I grew up as a season ticket holder and I have so many connections there, I just knew it was where I wanted to be."

Almost made me tear up.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Why care about the process when the outcome is good?? Let's just praise him like the fucking rain god because when we did the rain dance it rained. great idea you fucking moron.
    He is the rain man. Get it right.

Why care about the process when the outcome is good?? Let's just praise him like the fucking rain god because when we did the rain dance it rained. great idea you fucking moron.
    Back to back decent classes at LB, he seems to be getting results at recruiting, last year I thought he lucked into a decent class. This year was good. I understand that a fruitcake like you might have a hard time understanding that he might be a decent recruiter. If we start the coaching purge i would prefer purging pao pao first, KB second, then bobby.

If we can sign an LB class like this with Bob not doing shit then we don't need our LB coach to be a recruiter.

I don't actually believe for a minute he didn't have to work for any of these kids, especially Calvert.
    Hahah, I rather behave like deranged lunatic and pretend he had nothing to do with it - DDY
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol poor Utah @89ute

Except UCLA was second.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

I love results that can't be replicated. Hard work is hard.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I love results that can't be replicated. Hard work is hard.
    What exactly can't be replicated? Are Poly LB's going to dry up out west? Are UCLA and USC going to suddenly get their act together?

I don't think Bob is some recruiting giant but I don't see anything he did this year that he can't do next year. And he's probably getting Ethan Calvert in 2021.

LB recruiting isn't going to be an issue anytime soon.

ST coaching is certainly a problem.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Mandel is always looking for a way to bitch slap the Pac12.

He's such a little bitch punk. Almost always takes a shot at Washington where possible. He'll call out our cupcake games but remain silent on everyone else's. He's a little piece of shit. It probably bothers him that he had to kinda make Washington look good in that tweet, but the tweet itself was too good to not send, so he did it anyway.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

"IT'S STARTING TO RAIN DOWN HERE!!!"

USC still fears those words
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    edited February 2019
    Malloe got Miki Ah You, Miki Ah You gets everyone else. Replace Bob with Miki Ah You.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

By the way, high school Julio Jones ran an 11.13 as a senior. Just some perspective on how fucking fast that is for a LB.