Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck this

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
I we aren't in it to win it then recruit three star try hards who will pay us to come here. Stop wasting time on guys who have their hand out if you aren't going to golden handshake it. Instead of crying while Oregon and the SEC punk us do something about it you faggot loser fucker Petersen

If you want guys that won't shrivel up into soft faggot losers in the Rose Bowl then fucking go out and pay for them.

We don't do it the right way. We do it the wrong way The NCAA is out of fucking business. Its the wild wild west.

Hat on the table mable schmable bullshit fuck off get the 5 stars or get the fuck out.

We didn't waste time on going after jobs where our competitors were buying off the client because we didn't do that. It would have been stupid to put in a bunch of time only to lose the job at the end to the fuckwad who paid to get it. And we knew where all of this was happening and where it wasn't

For fucks sake close the fucking deal once in a fucking while and stop looking like pussies in every big game we play

Hate me all you want but I'm right

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I stand with Race.

CP won't do it though.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam

I we aren't in it to win it then recruit three star try hards who will pay us to come here. Stop wasting time on guys who have their hand out if you aren't going to golden handshake it. Instead of crying while Oregon and the SEC punk us do something about it you faggot loser fucker Petersen

If you want guys that won't shrivel up into soft faggot losers in the Rose Bowl then fucking go out and pay for them.

We don't do it the right way. We do it the wrong way The NCAA is out of fucking business. Its the wild wild west.

Hat on the table mable schmable bullshit fuck off get the 5 stars or get the fuck out.

We didn't waste time on going after jobs where our competitors were buying off the client because we didn't do that. It would have been stupid to put in a bunch of time only to lose the job at the end to the fuckwad who paid to get it. And we knew where all of this was happening and where it wasn't

For fucks sake close the fucking deal once in a fucking while and stop looking like pussies in every big game we play

Hate me all you want but I'm right

This.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    How much is pete’s Byuout?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's the point of being a rich school if you can't hand out coffee cups? Oregon does it and they're all poor white trash.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    haie said:

What's the point of being a rich school if you can't hand out coffee cups? Oregon does it and they're all poor white trash.

I don't think you can say white anymore
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm not sure what people are so up in arms about. According to Rivals, UW has ranked #14 in average star rating for both the 2018 and 2019 classes.

Next year is a good in-state class and also deep for West Coast WR talent, in fact there are 10 uncommitted West Coast WRs in Rivals' rankings who are rated 4 stars or higher.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

I'm not sure what people are so up in arms about. According to Rivals, UW has ranked #14 in average star rating for both the 2018 and 2019 classes.

Next year is a good in-state class and also deep for West Coast WR talent, in fact there are 10 uncommitted West Coast WRs in Rivals' rankings who are rated 4 stars or higher.

NEXT YEAR IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    @RaceBannon: You wouldn’t be saying this if Browning wasn’t our QB for the last 4 years. You know I’m right, too.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

HFNY said:

NEXT YEAR IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!
    Look, any problems can be easily fixed in free agency.

We easily recruit top WRs and they immediately fit into our offensive scheming and gameplaning, no reason to freak out.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

@RaceBannon: You wouldn’t be saying this if Browning wasn’t our QB for the last 4 years. You know I’m right, too.

So you hate Petersen too
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

So you hate Petersen too
    Hate is a strong word. But his shtick and inability to get his teams prepared for big games is worn out with me. But he still hasn’t had a decent QB in 5 years, so axe me next January.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not having a decent qb is what the recruiting discussion is about

He's not a bystander