Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

R.I.P. BigErn

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gangstarr - Full Clip. Listen to the first 5 seconds. In the future insert Bigern instead of Big L.

YWFMS.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I’ve been meaning to go out in a blaze of glory so I can resubscribe on another 247 site and make sure Dawgman never sees another dime of my $$$.

If you had a final rant saved up and want to pass it along, I’ll make sure it gets firmly lodged up Grinolds asshole.

This was mine back in August 2013.

Just wanted to thank many of the posters here for the interaction over the years. I've certainly had a lot of fun out here the last decade and a half.

I enjoyed it so much that even after being banned for two or three years and having a certain staff member lie about me multiple times on the boards I still came back and gave this site my money.

Unfortunately, after returning I have found myself commenting less and less. With every new change the site administration makes this place becomes a little less fun and a little less interesting. Lately, my less frequent visits have been more out of force of habit than any actual enjoyment.

I was never one who subscribed for "inside information", so from my POV the lack of accuracy in reporting and forecasting has only been mildly disappointing. The lack of accountability for the inaccuracy has been far more disturbing, but it's not even why I'm leaving.

With this week's new "proposed changes", and the new board that is clearly going to happen, the blatant disregard for the opinions of the community here has been completely revealed. I suppose it's been evident to me for awhile that I'll never be a valued or happy customer again, but this week I've finally willingly accepted it. As such, I just called and cancelled my subscription. And no, I won't be back, under this name or any other. I might hate money, but my time here is done.

Thanks for the memories, DM.c community. Perhaps we'll cyber bump into one another somewhere else someday. Later guys.

This place hasn't been the same since Dave quit running it anyway.

dnc

GO DAWGS

• sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 766
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    In a fit of doog fever I bit on their one-year offer back in December. Now I have 10 months of dilemma - do I keep sucking the pussicitude quagmire of the DM mentality or just swallow my money.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019

I remember the exact time and place I realized Kim was a bitch. I was cleaning my dad's moldy deck out in East Redmond, listening to a Dawgman podcast, when I heard Kim ask Cam Davis if he liked pie or cake more, as if Davis was 4 years old. I'm still vomiting to this day. I'll never forget that moment.

Pie>cake
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If you still subscribe to doogman in 2019 (or ever) you’re a fucking retard.
  • doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’ve been meaning to go out in a blaze of glory so I can resubscribe on another 247 site and make sure Dawgman never sees another dime of my $$$.

If you had a final rant saved up and want to pass it along, I’ll make sure it gets firmly lodged up Grinolds asshole.

That'll show them!
    OK! I'm sure their system isn't set up in a way Dawgman collects a higher revenue rip from people who sign up on their site...

I don't care about paying for 247 in general.... Whatever, it's enough entertainment reading the other boards.