Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SOTU Cultural Appropriation

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Throbber skipped the SOTU address and went to Trader Joe’s instead.

Got some bagels for the Jews, some Vodka in honor of the commies, some frozen chicken Marsala for the dot Indians, a little mango sorbet on behalf of the Latinos. Pretty well culturally appropriated the whole store.

And gummy bears at the checkout stand. Gummies are goddamned delicious.

Your ability to conquer your isms and focus on food and boobies instead is goddamned inspirational.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

Got some bagels for the Jews, some Vodka in honor of the commies, some frozen chicken Marsala for the dot Indians, a little mango sorbet on behalf of the Latinos. Pretty well culturally appropriated the whole store.

And yet you havent taken the time to read my article titled "High mammographic density in women of Ashkenazi Jewish descent"

Sad, really.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And yet you havent taken the time to read my article titled "High mammographic density in women of Ashkenazi Jewish descent"

Sad, really.
    The edibles I bought at the weed store next door to TJ's haven't kicked in yet.

I'll contemplate mammographic density in about an hour or so.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad, really.
    I am just going to wait for the movie to come out...
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,533
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Blu82 said:

Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Last time I checked Dems still liked to post KKK and blackface pictures in their yearbooks.

The difference is that Dems have called for the governor of Virginia to step down. Republicans for YEARS tolerated king’s Racist comments and said nothing. Finally a precious few are saying something...sort of.

Of course, when trump said that a judge of Mexican heritage could not be a fair arbiter by virtue of his race, republicans said noting.
    Just like they called for the removal of Hillary's hero, Robert "Sheets" Byrd?
    Again, you’re a moron. Byrd denounced the klan very very long ago, and chalked it up to being wrongfully influenced as a very young man.

Has congressman king repented? Has trump? NOPE.

Why did neo-nazi websites encourage people to vote for trump?

And further proof you’re an idiot - Hillary’s “hero” is not Bob Byrd.
    I want some of what you got. Good shit!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,218
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sad, really.
    The edibles I bought at the weed store next door to TJ's haven't kicked in yet.

I'll contemplate mammographic density in about an hour or so.

The edibles tell me joobs are denser than gentile tittays.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Last time I checked Dems still liked to post KKK and blackface pictures in their yearbooks.

The difference is that Dems have called for the governor of Virginia to step down. Republicans for YEARS tolerated king’s Racist comments and said nothing. Finally a precious few are saying something...sort of.

Of course, when trump said that a judge of Mexican heritage could not be a fair arbiter by virtue of his race, republicans said noting.
    Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Klan white is not a good look, but it's not the first time Dems have worn all white.

I know you’re a dipahit racist, but try to understand. The parties began flipping in the south after the civil rights act. As LBJ said when the act passed, “We will lose the south for a generation.”

Why do you think all of the racist states vote for trump? Why is king of Iowa a republican? Why are all but one Afircan American members of Congress Democrats?

No coincidence,.
    I know that this is talking point that you libs have been fed but it's actually bullshit. The South was trending more Republican back in the 1950s. As late as 1976 the South was still solidly Rat party. Almost all of the old racist Rats, Wallace, Byrd, Al Gore's dad, Fullbright, Maddox, Russell, LBJ died as proud Rats.

And as far as "racist states" Illinois and Massachusetts have some of the biggest hot beds of racism in my adult life. Go talk to blacks over the age of 40 who grew up in Boston.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And your claim that Republican said nothing when Trump made his comment about the judge with Mexican heritage is more fucking crap.

Condemnation of comments made by Donald Trump about a federal judge reached the heights of the national Republican leadership when U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan rebuked the GOP's presumptive presidential nominee on June 7, 2016.

"I disavow these comments," the Wisconsin Republican said. "Claiming a person can’t do the job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable."

The party of Al Sharpton is in no position of calling anyone else out for turning a blind eye to racism.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Blu82 said:

Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Again, you’re a moron. Byrd denounced the klan very very long ago, and chalked it up to being wrongfully influenced as a very young man.

Byrd was nearly 50 when he led nearly a 14 hour filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Like most of the old racist Rats they figured out that they would be more successful buy off black voters then they were in turning dogs and fire hoses on them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Blu82 said:

Passion said:

Dude61 said:

Why did Communist and racist black nationalist groups encourage people to vote for Obama? Does that mean that Obama was either a racist or a communist? Through Kunt logic all things are possible.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    So Paul Ryan says Trump says racist shit and you still disagree?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I thought they were just heading to the governor's mansion for a party after the SOTU speech...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

If Hondo rapes strawman ass in the forest and no one is there to see it, did the strawman's ass ever get raped?
  • Options
    So does Trump say racist shit?

Or did Paul Ryan lie?

Which is it?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

If Hondo rapes strawman ass in the forest and no one is there to see it, did the strawman's ass ever get raped?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Trump's comment was incredible stupid and bigoted and the claim that no Republicans said anything against him when he said it is a fucking lie.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Trump's comment was incredible stupid and bigoted and the claim that no Republicans said anything against him when he said it is a fucking lie.

Congrats. You almost agreed that Trump says racist shit.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bigoted literally implies racial bias.

You read at a 4th grade level jesus hondo.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Where is the Throbber to deliver me from this shit-fucking thread when I need it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Bigoted literally implies racial bias.

You read at a 4th grade level jesus hondo.
    Racial, ethnic, religious, sexual orientation but it definitely acknowledges a bias.

Now I show you the difference between Hondo and me. Hondo did Hillary lie to the American public about her emails?