Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I’m Hearing (Yuge if True)

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited February 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Interesting outlook from a Dawg fan I ran into today.
  • We? will play Clemson (Bama is out) for the Natty next year
  • We? are ahead of where Clemson was at a similar juncture
  • Ahmed will make everyone forget our Gascan. Ahmed is faster and we have the best OL in the country.
  • Eason is the best QB EVER at Washington. Right now
  • Eason will make the WRs all Pac-12 worthy
  • Tuli will be better than Gainesey. (fighten words!!!) SC didn’t want Gainsey! We? stole Tuli from the Trojans.
  • We?ve proven we can win with smart, undersized LB’s
  • Next years DBs are just as good as what we? are losing. We? have Jimmy Lake!
  • Only 12 points (total) separated us from tOSU and Penn State. That CFB playoff game against Bama was FAR closer than the scoreboard
  • Chris Petersen is a better coach than Don James—We? will win 2 Nattys in the next five years
  • We? will have our choice of ANYONE HS recruit on the West Coast
  • Even if SC hires Urban, it won’t matter. We? will have a monopoly on all the talent and because of Built for Life, OKG, and Pete’s integrity we don’t have to pay for players like every other CHEATING BLUE BLOOD
  • Whoregon is all flash and NIKE $. People see right through what they are doing. ANY parent of an Oregon recruit will see right through those snake oil salesmen
  • This gentlemen doesn’t care for HH and our negativity. It’s all fun and games until the kids, recruits and their parents see the site—a real stain on the program
  • My negativity cost me a certain reach-around
We may see an op-ed. Probably not.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    Baseman said:

• Ahmed will make everyone forget our Gascan. Ahmed is faster and we have the best OL in the country.
    • Tuli will be better than Gainesey. (fighten words!!!) SC didn’t want Gainsey! We? stole Tuli from the Trojans.
    • Only 12 points (total) separated us from tOSU and Penn State. That CFB playoff game against Bama was FAR closer than the scoreboard
    • Chris Petersen is a better coach than Don James—We? will win 2 Nattys in the next five years
    • Even if SC hires Urban, it won’t matter. We? will have a monopoly on all the talent and because of Built for Life, OKG, and Pete’s integrity we don’t have to pay for players like every other CHEATING BLUE BLOOD
    • Whoregon is all flash and NIKE $. People see right through what they are doing. ANY parent of an Oregon recruit will see right through those snake oil salesmen
    • This gentlemen doesn’t care for HH and our negativity. It’s all fun and games until the kids, recruits and their parents see the site—a real stain on the program
    You ran into @StrongArmCobra ? Were you in Tacoma?

You know krisvashon?

kris would have mentioned "Bow Down to Washington", voted one of the top college fight songs in the country!
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

34-17?

Pfff. 17? Apopisicle, pleeeze...

You know krisvashon?

kris would have mentioned "Bow Down to Washington", voted one of the top college fight songs in the country!
    In hindsight, I should have asked how one could form such opinions sitting behind those standing inconsiderate assholes, view blocked, at the game
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    I am Parkland. The Tacoma one not the shooting one
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    I thought you lived in rich people Tacoma.

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    I thought you lived in rich people Tacoma.
    Everyone is richer for living in Tacoma
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    asa turner on the roster next year? hear anything about that?
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    Isn't Tacoma Parkland also a shooting one?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

You know krisvashon?

You are bow apart of the DAWG family living that DAWG life
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    Fuck your bridge
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    Parkland? Shit T&Ps.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    Until the last two points this could have easily been Ballz.

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

This gentlemen doesn’t care for HH and our negativity. It’s all fun and games until the kids, recruits and their parents see the site—a real stain on the program
    a real stain on the program

new board motto?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    Parkland? Shit T&Ps.

Aren't you from Shelton?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,796 Founders Club
    No Center? No speed, speed, speed? Five reasons got a LOT longer and lost some of the original flavor. Pass.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter

TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I am Tacoma
    Parkland? Shit T&Ps.
    Got a problem with the Lutes? & Why haven't they changed the name to Frostyland, yet?