Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We'll find out if he's Scott Woodward or Pool Boy

To all the Doogs freaking out about Sark leaving who also defend Pool Boy I don't get it. If you believe in the A.D. then you can trust he'll hire a BETTER coach.

Sark didn't recruit OL at all, he burned bridges with every local high school coach in this area, he is still only 8-19 on the road in his career, he is still only 24-21 in conference play.

Stop freaking out! Sark judging by the rumors has always been a back stabbing piece of shit. This is what you Doogs get for putting your faith in a selfish prick who only cares about himself.

This is a good thing guys. Washington will get better and USC fucked up! They hired another Kiffin, they fired a Pete Carroll assistant at the airport after getting blown out by ASU only to hire a Pete Carroll assistant who actually got killed worse by ASU.

Right now hopefully instead of begging Sark to stay, Woodward is talking to the entire defensive staff convincing them to come back. Also hopefully he's on a plane to L.A. to offer Mora a blank check. Be willing to make him a top 10 highest paid coach in the country. If Mora says no go after Tim DeRuyter. If by some chance both say no(if they do you are a terrible salesman) then possibly go after Beau Baldwin who is crushing the lower level and is about to win his second national title.

Our dreams have finally come true! Pat Haden has offically gone Doog fucking stupid in this hire.

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

Our dreams have finally come true! Pat Haden has offically gone Doog fucking stupid in this hire.

Does Haden know something we don't? Or is he more batshit crazy than this bored?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Does Haden know something we don't? Or is he more batshit crazy than this bored?
    Sark must have something that we just don't see. Look at how all the doogs have been wrapped around his finger. There's something about him that people like. Not us, obviously, but a lot of people.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

To all the Doogs freaking out about Sark leaving who also defend Pool Boy I don't get it. If you believe in the A.D. then you can trust he'll hire a BETTER coach.

Sark didn't recruit OL at all, he burned bridges with every local high school coach in this area, he is still only 8-19 on the road in his career, he is still only 24-21 in conference play.

Stop freaking out! Sark judging by the rumors has always been a back stabbing piece of shit. This is what you Doogs get for putting your faith in a selfish prick who only cares about himself.

This is a good thing guys. Washington will get better and USC fucked up! They hired another Kiffin, they fired a Pete Carroll assistant at the airport after getting blown out by ASU only to hire a Pete Carroll assistant who actually got killed worse by ASU.

Right now hopefully instead of begging Sark to stay, Woodward is talking to the entire defensive staff convincing them to come back. Also hopefully he's on a plane to L.A. to offer Mora a blank check. Be willing to make him a top 10 highest paid coach in the country. If Mora says no go after Tim DeRuyter. If by some chance both say no(if they do you are a terrible salesman) then possibly go after Beau Baldwin who is crushing the lower level and is about to win his second national title.

Fully behind this shit. Go for Mora, then Deruyter...they won't both say no, unless Woodward is a fucking total limp dick...hmmmm....

Pat HadenFS just bailed us out big time!

• Our dreams have finally come true! Pat Haden has offically gone Doog fucking stupid in this hire.

Sark must have something that we just don't see. Look at how all the doogs have been wrapped around his finger. There's something about him that people like. Not us, obviously, but a lot of people.
    This hire could work out(I doubt it) but on the surface if I'm a USC fan I'd be pissed. Be like if we fired Lambo then hired Gilbertson.

usc psycho uscsyco ‏@uscpsycho 5m
    Dear God. I am sick to my stomach right now. I want to vomit. There are no words. Pat Haden has failed in epic fashion.

usc psycho uscsyco ‏@uscpsycho 1m
    Enjoy this ND. Won't beat ND and a whole lot of other teams either. RT @_ColeMann: @uscpsycho they still won't beat ND with sark.

Mr. Meaty ‏@USCBully 7m
    It’s a good thing I’m usually fucking blitzed when I watch SC games after a long day of tailgating. #FireSark
  • Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 15m
    Sarkisian to USC was always a possibility, but I still can't believe it. Had 5 years to prove he can win at high level in Pac-12. He hasn't.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 12m
    Throw out Sark's first 2-3 years at UW, it was massive rebuilding. In Year 5, w/ Price, Sankey, Shaq Thompson, et al, 5-4 in the Pac-12.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 9m
    I don't think Sark is a bad coach. He certainly knows SC. Just not sure why Haden would have confidence he can compete for national titles.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 3m
    It's not apples-to-apples, but should USC fans be concerned that Lane Kiffin had a better Pac-12 winning pct than his replacement?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Stewart Mandel > the entire Seattle sports media
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Remember how fucking upset we were when UW beat WSU? Well that might have turned out to be an amazing gift from God. He loses to WSU at home no way he gets the job.

He loses to WSU, he gets fired.

He beats WSU, he goes to USC.

Beat the Coogs, Nothing Else Matters!