Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sad news: Race has sold the couch (RIP)

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dannarc said:

HH needs more bible versus.... This place is unreal

I felt like we were so close to getting a solid sermon seeker bored until @dnc died. Sad.
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy deceased brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy deceased brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy deceased brother's eye.
    I don't speak Spanish
    *Greek
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dnc said:

dannarc said:

I felt like we were so close to getting a solid sermon seeker bored until @dnc died. Sad.
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy deceased brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy deceased brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy deceased brother's eye.
    I don't speak Spanish
    *Greek

dnc said:

dannarc said:

I don't speak Spanish
    *Greek
    So we should be combing the obituaries for a guy named Nick?