Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Patriots-Rams Super Bowl Game Thread

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Good job repping the west coast you fucking beav

Let's not lose sight of the biggest faggot choker in this game from Berkeley
    He just put up a dime that his fucking beavlet receiver couldn't hold onto, then said beavlet didn't even fight to knock down the interception.

This would be tied without cooks.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,309
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Defense should've pulled a Code Red on Goff at halftime. The backup couldn't have done any worse
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

He just put up a dime that his fucking beavlet receiver couldn't hold onto, then said beavlet didn't even fight to knock down the interception.

Beavlet was wide open in the end zone and he was way late on the throw. Missed wide open Woods across the middle on 2nd and 22 in 4th with game tied. Yes Cooks dropped that pass, but the INT was a fucking back footed pop fly that Cooks didn't have much chance breaking up. His performance was very Browninesque
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

haie said:

haie said:

Beavlet was wide open in the end zone and he was way late on the throw. Missed wide open Woods across the middle on 2nd and 22 in 4th with game tied. Yes Cooks dropped that pass, but the INT was a fucking back footed pop fly that Cooks didn't have much chance breaking up. His performance was very Browninesque
    Not sure if it's hit your melted duck brain yet but there's a movement in football to put all of your best athletes on defense and put more pressure on them to shut it down and then ask your offense to make a few plays and then at least flip the field consistently.

It's what people didn't understand about the Pac 12cg. How come the high scoring gun slinging cuouwgs didn't make it?

Should have been 10-10 but of course cooks is overrated which is why he's on his 3rd team in 3 years.

Gotta make plays the few times you catch them off guard. Pats have the same team strategy but just capitalized on their opportunity.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Not sure if it's hit your melted duck brain yet but there's a movement in football to put all of your best athletes on defense and put more pressure on them to shut it down and then ask your offense to make a few plays and then at least flip the field consistently.

It's what people didn't understand about the Pac 12cg. How come the high scoring gun slinging cuouwgs didn't make it?

Should have been 10-10 but of course cooks is overrated which is why he's on his 3rd team in 3 years.

Gotta make plays the few times you catch them off guard. Pats have the same team strategy but just capitalized on their opportunity.
    Is Cooks overrated? Sure. He dropped 1 pass that would've been a TD in a tight game
    Is Goff overrated? Definitely. He repeatedly fucked up wasting a great defensive effort

Foles lit up this same Pats d in the SB last year. The rules are so heavily slanted to offense, but your QB can't shit down his leg.

Look at us arguing over who the bigger turd is in a loss. That's what makes HH great
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Is Cooks overrated? Sure. He dropped 1 pass that would've been a TD in a tight game
    Is Goff overrated? Definitely. He repeatedly fucked up wasting a great defensive effort

Foles lit up this same Pats d in the SB last year. The rules are so heavily slanted to offense, but your QB can't shit down his leg.

Look at us arguing over who the bigger turd is in a loss. That's what makes HH great
    1) I didn't say Goff is without criticism. He wasn't great. Neither was Brady. It was locked down game.

It came down to a few plays. You're supposed to be some stud free agent and the game is on the line. Cook up some fucking gumbo you overrated beav.

Your post was good until you brought up Foles and last year. Pats clearly learned from that game. Their d line was outstanding. 1st team all pro corner with the play of year. It was their strength this year
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The ball once snapped once in the red zone.

Best super bowl defensive performance of my lifetime. New England’s defense was straight TRASH this year and they go out and pull that shit off. Belichick is the fucking GOAT.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Worst SB I've ever watched but I'm in Vegas and won money on that shit show so fuck off. Charles Barkley walked by my table at Mandalay and shook hands with people. Good guy. No pics, yeah...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Worst SB I've ever watched but I'm in Vegas and won money on that shit show so fuck off. Charles Barkley walked by my table at Mandalay and shook hands with people. Good guy. No pics, yeah...

You could have told him that Stalin wants him posting on Hardcore Husky!

You blew it

I loved it. I love good defenses. We know both offenses were good and the chess match and defensive battles were superb. I can’t stand the high scoring arena football shit we see nowadays.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I loved it. I love good defenses. We know both offenses were good and the chess match and defensive battles were superb. I can’t stand the high scoring arena football shit we see nowadays.
    I thought it was poor offensive execution as much as it was great defense. Both offenses blew scoring chances.
    It was frustrating at times... but I was always fascinated.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

haie said:

Umm, both of those were on Goff. The one in the endzone took so long that McCourty was able to run from the sideline to get there and pull Cooks' arm away. The pick was an underthrow fly ball.

Your Oregon-bias is getting the best of you.

Dime. ehl o ehl
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought it was poor offensive execution as much as it was great defense. Both offenses blew scoring chances.
    It's not good defense when the offense false starts bc the qb called the wrong snap count. I saw a lot of shitty execution by the offense as much as "good defense". The latter sounds like what the color commentary was trying to sell to keep people watching a shit game.