Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I feel good because these guys will actually play now

I *heart* @GrandpaSankey optimism
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    King is dead, so hopefully his practice hard to play hard will be dead with him
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is why I actually don’t care about Osborne. The sooner we clear guys out so the coaches have to play and develop young guys, the better.

We can’t have talented young guys not playing because older guys know the plays and nuances better. That shit hardly matters.

Imagine if Puka didn’t have to memorize a million shifts and motions and things were kept simple for him. He knows how to catch and he’s so much better than anyone on the roster at going up and getting the ball when he’s not wide open.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Beno4Life said:

This is why I actually don’t care about Osborne. The sooner we clear guys out so the coaches have to play and develop young guys, the better.

We can’t have talented young guys not playing because older guys know the plays and nuances better. That shit hardly matters.

Imagine if Puka didn’t have to memorize a million shifts and motions and things were kept simple for him. He knows how to catch and he’s so much better than anyone on the roster at going up and getting the ball when he’s not wide open.
    JFC.

This is Doog PTSD logic, which, after watching Pete/Bush/Junior play Fuller, Opera Singer, Pounds, Chin, Chico, and Ty before Ozzy, Spiker, and Puka is kinda fair.

But fuck that.

Stack talent. Don’t run someone off that by all accounts was winning one-on-ones and has something our other WRs don’t have: size.

Put him in the right scheme and let him free of fear of fucking up. Then sub him out for Spiker, Puka, Jalen, Rome, and Taj.
    God bless you beno
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

JFC.

This is Doog PTSD logic, which, after watching Pete/Bush/Junior play Fuller, Opera Singer, Pounds, Chin, Chico, and Ty before Ozzy, Spiker, and Puka is kinda fair.

But fuck that.

Stack talent. Don’t run someone off that by all accounts was winning one-on-ones and has something our other WRs don’t have: size.

Put him in the right scheme and let him free of fear of fucking up. Then sub him out for Spiker, Puka, Jalen, Rome, and Taj.
    I just don’t want a ducking repeat of playing guys because they have “earned” it and put in the time. Get the talented guys on the field.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Adams got fired?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Beno4Life said:

JFC.

But fuck that.

I just don’t want a ducking repeat of playing guys because they have “earned” it and put in the time. Get the talented guys on the field.
    To write off any of them is stupid. Pete was too in love with this try hards and they came back to fuck him this year. I hope with regime change it give new energy to the offense. I hope all scrub seniors are asked not play or even travel for the LV bowl. Give the young guys a chance.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Beno4Life said:

JFC.

But fuck that.

I mean starting next year they basically all have size. Puke, Spiker, Bynum, Ty, Rome, Jalen, Sawyer. Hell outside of Chin, Taj is gonna be the smallest WR in the depth.

I don’t hate small WRs as much as some of you but they’re pretty much non existent going forward.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

Beno4Life said:

JFC.

But fuck that.

I mean starting next year they basically all have size. Puke, Spiker, Bynum, Ty, Rome, Jalen, Sawyer. He’ll outside of Chin, Taj is gonna be the smallest WR in the depth.

I don’t hate small WRs as much as some of you but they’re pretty much non existent going forward.
    People forget you win with your Seniors, gonna be a big time year for Chin
    Chin has done nothing but make plays. I'm hoping he gets a shot at more playing time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

JFC.

But fuck that.

I would say it’s more doogish to hope Osborne is really good considering he didn’t see the field.

I want the guys we sign this year to play. That’s it.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I would say it’s more doogish to hope Osborne is really good considering he didn’t see the field.

I want the guys we sign this year to play. That’s it.

No more of this “he needs to be more detailed” bullshit, we can hope.