Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dawgs206 said:

dnc said:

No disrespect to Sawyer, but Jalen and Rome are the top-2 receivers out West in this class. Getting both would be cataclysmic. Let's get it done!

Gee is better than Rome, but these two are definitely awesome
    Gee is good but is limited by his lack of speed to being a Kasen Williams-esque big-bodied possession receiver. Rome is much faster with the speed to run away from DB's as a deep threat and be an explosive catch and run guy. Basically Jalen and Rome offer the complete package talent-wise whereas Gee will never have the elite speed necessary to be the complete package. Jalen and Rome are the top-2 guys out West.
    I will not stand for Kasen Williams slander whatsoever. Sark’s handling of him was by far the worst out of all the under development of that era. It’s not even close. If Kasen plays for Pete we’re talking about him with Michael Thomas. And please don’t compare him to Gee Scott.
    Kasen had 77 catches as a sophomore. He wasn’t the same after the injury.

Gee and Kasen have very similar profiles and strengths and weaknesses, but neither are Michael Thomas.
    1. Did I say he’s Michael Thomas? Hmmm did I say they have similar skill sets even? Hmmmmm

2. Dante Pettis was drafted 44th overall Michael Thomas was drafted 47th overall. If you don’t think Pete would’ve gotten Kasen drafted higher than Dante Pettis you need to get back on your medication.

3. “If Kasen plays for Pete we’re talking about him WITH Michael Thomas.” LaMichael Corelone, Don of the Lightskin Corleones.

WITH as in the same conversation. Do you think I randomly drew Michael Thomas’ name out of a hat? What conversations are people having about Michael Thomas? Theyre talking about how he just got a HUGE payday. Before and After huge pay days People have conversations about production vs value to see where the market is/going to be. Kasen came out one year before Michael got drafted and if maximized he would be someone the Saints compared Michael with before they offered him the extension AND people would be talking about Kasen coming up on the end of his rookie deal to see how Thomas’ contract effects Kasens negotiations.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

Surprised the usual group of characters who always throw CB in to copy experts like Biggins and boost their ranking haven't yet put in CB.

Tom Loy, Prehm, demetric warren, that crowd.

There it is!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Is Rome popping this weekend?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Insider info you won’t find in the WAM. I’m a bartender and guess who sat down non-other than Junior Adams. At first I was like I think that’s him but never seen him in person before so didn’t know what to think then I figured I would go over and chat him up didn’t want him just staring at his phone all night. He wasn’t there long but introduce myself and talked about practice and how I follow recruiting wayyy to closely. He said “Oh so you know all the stuff on the recruiting trail...” I said yea mostly. I steered the convo towards Rome and said I hear we got a shot at Rome this weekend and he then said, “oh we do? I’m not even sure where we stand with Rome he’s a good kid and I hear it’s down to us and Oklahoma.” Couldn’t tell if he was being serious and actually didn’t know of if he was giving a coach answer playing both sides. We shot the shit a little bit afterwards and he brought up Cooper Kupp. He closed his tab and was on his way. Boom done thanks for letting me waste your time and I hope you enjoyed my insider story.

you should have asked about implementing new bag holding drills
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    N
    FirePete said:

Insider info you won’t find in the WAM. I’m a bartender and guess who sat down non-other than Junior Adams. At first I was like I think that’s him but never seen him in person before so didn’t know what to think then I figured I would go over and chat him up didn’t want him just staring at his phone all night. He wasn’t there long but introduce myself and talked about practice and how I follow recruiting wayyy to closely. He said “Oh so you know all the stuff on the recruiting trail...” I said yea mostly. I steered the convo towards Rome and said I hear we got a shot at Rome this weekend and he then said, “oh we do? I’m not even sure where we stand with Rome he’s a good kid and I hear it’s down to us and Oklahoma.” Couldn’t tell if he was being serious and actually didn’t know of if he was giving a coach answer playing both sides. We shot the shit a little bit afterwards and he brought up Cooper Kupp. He closed his tab and was on his way. Boom done thanks for letting me waste your time and I hope you enjoyed my insider story.

you should have asked about implementing new bag holding drills
    Fuck totally forgot will do it next time and also will try and get him to talk shit about the migit WR he inherited

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Did we loose yet?
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    This better happen today because the way Ruth is talking it sounds like a done deal and she just can't release the time.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Last I looked, his twatter seemed 81% Oklahoma to my untrained eye.
  • Options

Last I looked, his twatter seemed 81% Oklahoma to my untrained eye.

His last 2 likes are Ruth articles about Emeka and Matavao. His last couple follows have also been UW.