Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Social security fix

2»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Stupid fucking idea.

Simpletons will love it.

Please explain both points.
    Yeah take the income cap off the tax and keep the shitty return. What a great fucking idea. How about you let me keep my money and I invest it myself.

That way I actually have a tangible asset that I can borrow against. Make it more like a 401K and allow people to borrow against it for a first time home purchase. But then that wouldn't allow the Rats to scare monger and keep people dependent on them.
    Your solution is to give people another method to use an ATM when they can't afford it? El oh fucking El.
    Yeah that's what I said you pathological lying Kunt. If you have a 401K you can borrow against it for a first time home purchase and repay the loan paying back interest to yourself. Is that another method to use an ATM you can't afford you lying stupid Kunt?
    First. You know that's now how the funds will be used. They'll be used on TVs and cell phones and shit. Second, banks don't generally allow you to borrow for your down payment. And if you have to borrow for a down payment, you shouldn't be buying a house. Fannie and Freddie there?
    Hondo shoves his head up his ass and dances around for us. Most 401Ks already make allowances for these types of loans. If you're not using the money for a down payment you don't get the loan. You can take other kinds of loans out on a 401K but they don't not allow for a 10 year repayment window like a loan taken out for a down payment.

I bought my home here in the Bay Area doing exactly this. Next time just shut your ignorant mouth you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    You sound angry Bob. And no you shouldn't have to borrow money for a down payment to buy a house and yes most banks don't let you borrow your down payment to buy a house. Freddie and Fannie there?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited January 2019
    You're full of shit Hondo. My mortgage was with the BofA. I'm certain their lending standards are no different than every other large bank out there.

I did an 80% 10% 10% loan. Whether you "should" or "shouldn't" is a hell of lot different than saying a bank won't allow it.

Your "Fannie and Freddie" comment just reveals you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Hey Hondo, if I take a mortgage loan out from a bank can I then use that money to go on vacation and buy sports cars? Come on Hondo, there more room in your ass, stick up there a little further.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Big Brother knows what is best for all the simpletons that need his protection
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

You're full of shit Hondo. My mortgage was with the BofA. I'm certain their lending standards are no different than every other large bank out there.

I did an 80% 10% 10% loan. Whether you "should" or "shouldn't" is a hell of lot different than saying a bank won't allow it.

Your "Fannie and Freddie" comment just reveals you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know what you're talking about.

Hey Hondo, if I take a mortgage loan out from a bank can I then use that money to go on vacation and buy sports cars? Come on Hondo, there more room in your ass, stick up there a little further.

You sound poor.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You sound poor.
    I sound like someone who has worked for a living and wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I also sound like someone who isn't a liar and who knows what the fuck I'm talking about, that's probably why you're so confused. I see the dumbass who thinks the bank can come and foreclose on my house anytime they want has come running here to tongue your ass Hondo.

Shocking you dodged the question put to you Hondo like the Kunt you are.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Oh look. Gaybob is upset.

Again.

Why don't you just stroke out and get it over with, Gaybob?
    dflea said:

Oh look. Gaybob is upset.

Again.

Why don't you just stroke out and get it over with, Gaybob?

Again, can we stop with the stroke talk?
    Alexis said:

The Throbber can fix SS in a heartbeat.

Actually, SS isn't really broken. Those who can latch their mitts onto the money is what is broken.

Set up an iron-clad wall against the Federal government 'borrowing' against Social Security trust funds. Just stop it. Might have to phase that shit in over 10 year or so but whatever....stop the flow of funds out to pay for shit like walls name whatever the fuck wasteful fed spending you'd like. Ween the Fed Gubmint off that shit. LIke living on someone else's credit card.

Then, set up SS like pretty much every municipal and state pension plan out there. Make sound investments as much as possible into solid-return municipal bond projects like new roads, new bridges, new affordable internet. Lock in a guaranteed return on like, 80% of the trust funds. Cities and states aren't likely to default in record numbers on public works projects. Use the remaining 20% to invest in blue chip solid stocks. Exert influence on corporate behavior as needed. The SS trust administrator would be the baddest motherfucker out there in cleaning up shit like Wells Fargo's shady ass practices.

Stay away from college athletic departments/universities. They need to clean up their own shit.

Solves the issue of how to fund long-ignored public works projects, get the fucking Feds to live within their means and everybody gets a nice little chunk at the end when they are wearing bibs and slobbering in their 80's.

Easy.

Only SS I got that's worth anything.

That's worth a lot quite honestly
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter

Your plan is to divert existing general federal revenues?

guuluk

Borrowing from the SS trust fund isn't 'revenue'. It's debt.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

The whole New Deal Bond thingy Young folks are latching their wagons to doesn't happen unless we #ditchthedollar.

You really sure you wanna do that??

It's how every street and sewer project in America is funded at the municipal level.

Just make the Social Security Trust fund the Bond Holder instead of Wall Street/San Francisco bankers.

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Stupid fucking idea.

Simpletons will love it.

Please explain both points.
    Yeah take the income cap off the tax and keep the shitty return. What a great fucking idea. How about you let me keep my money and I invest it myself.

That way I actually have a tangible asset that I can borrow against. Make it more like a 401K and allow people to borrow against it for a first time home purchase. But then that wouldn't allow the Rats to scare monger and keep people dependent on them.
    Your solution is to give people another method to use an ATM when they can't afford it? El oh fucking El.
    Yeah that's what I said you pathological lying Kunt. If you have a 401K you can borrow against it for a first time home purchase and repay the loan paying back interest to yourself. Is that another method to use an ATM you can't afford you lying stupid Kunt?
    First. You know that's now how the funds will be used. They'll be used on TVs and cell phones and shit. Second, banks don't generally allow you to borrow for your down payment. And if you have to borrow for a down payment, you shouldn't be buying a house. Fannie and Freddie there?
    Hondo shoves his head up his ass and dances around for us. Most 401Ks already make allowances for these types of loans. If you're not using the money for a down payment you don't get the loan. You can take other kinds of loans out on a 401K but they don't not allow for a 10 year repayment window like a loan taken out for a down payment.

I bought my home here in the Bay Area doing exactly this. Next time just shut your ignorant mouth you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
    401K loan superiority guy

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Actually, SS isn't really broken. Those who can latch their mitts onto the money is what is broken.

Set up an iron-clad wall against the Federal government 'borrowing' against Social Security trust funds. Just stop it. Might have to phase that shit in over 10 year or so but whatever....stop the flow of funds out to pay for shit like walls name whatever the fuck wasteful fed spending you'd like. Ween the Fed Gubmint off that shit. LIke living on someone else's credit card.

Then, set up SS like pretty much every municipal and state pension plan out there. Make sound investments as much as possible into solid-return municipal bond projects like new roads, new bridges, new affordable internet. Lock in a guaranteed return on like, 80% of the trust funds. Cities and states aren't likely to default in record numbers on public works projects. Use the remaining 20% to invest in blue chip solid stocks. Exert influence on corporate behavior as needed. The SS trust administrator would be the baddest motherfucker out there in cleaning up shit like Wells Fargo's shady ass practices.

Stay away from college athletic departments/universities. They need to clean up their own shit.

Solves the issue of how to fund long-ignored public works projects, get the fucking Feds to live within their means and everybody gets a nice little chunk at the end when they are wearing bibs and slobbering in their 80's.

Easy.

I'm planning on using it to fund my retirement. But by the time I want to cash it in, cars that use actual gas will be illegal so it won't be worth anything. You know, world will end in 12 years and all.
    Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Easy.

I'm planning on using it to fund my retirement. But by the time I want to cash it in, cars that use actual gas will be illegal so it won't be worth anything. You know, world will end in 12 years and all.
    Hopefully the DAWGS will win several national titles so we can go out happy
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Easy.

Hopefully the DAWGS will win several national titles so we can go out happy
    Makes sense. DWAGS SENSE!