Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @APAG

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And I don't mean that to sound condescending. I just think your judgment is blinded by lust.

You didn’t want saying that I wouldn’t understand to sound condescending so instead you boiled my political beliefs down into lust. This ain’t the fastball I was looking for.

And she’s not that hot.
    I boil your political beliefs down to greed, envy and the desire for a free lunch all married to a complete ignorance of basic economics.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And I don't mean that to sound condescending. I just think your judgment is blinded by lust.

You didn’t want saying that I wouldn’t understand to sound condescending so instead you boiled my political beliefs down into lust. This ain’t the fastball I was looking for.

And she’s not that hot.
    Wat?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

And she’s not that hot.
    Wat?
    Lol seriously wut. He didn’t want to sound condescending so instead boiled my political beliefs down to lust.