Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Hondo, here's another story for you to swallow like a bitch.

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Almost an hour and still no Hondo. Does Ellen have a book tour going on somewhere?

I was holding Obama's balls while sucking Hillary's dick. If you must know.
    Boob just got a chubby.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

“A Chicago Police spokesperson told The Daily Beast that the attackers’ genders are unknown, and that their faces and hands had been covered. TMZ reported that the attackers shouted “This is MAGA country,” but police told the Beast, “There is no report of that being said.”

Shocking, who could have ever guessed that this bullshit story was really bullshit.

So TMZ made it up. Blame TMZ.

and then fuck off.

4:00 PM PT -- Chicago PD confirms to TMZ Jussie told them, in a follow-up interview, about the attackers yelling, "MAGA country."
    You mean the "white" guys who had their heads covered in ski masks and had gloves on who still don't show up on any of the video tape they have of the guy? Those guys?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Almost an hour and still no Hondo. Does Ellen have a book tour going on somewhere?

I was holding Obama's balls while sucking Hillary's dick. If you must know.
    Boob just got a chubby.
    Sven? Who.gif
    The police also issued a new statement on Tuesday that says Smollett did report that the assailants said “MAGA” during the assault, but he only told the investigators this at a second interview:

Oh yeah, I'm buying this.

Smollett initially told police his attackers were two men wearing ski masks and all black clothing. In a follow-up interview in the morning, Smollett told detectives the men also yelled “this is MAGA country” after they attacked him, according to Guglielmi. Smollett didn’t provide any other description of the men, including their race.
    It doesn't fit Bob's narrative so he doesn't believe it.
    edited January 2019
    Hondo, you love swallowing like a bitch. I don't .

It's that simply. You love to lie and you love being lied to.

Btw, nice job on that lie you told earlier today about how you never said anything about the MAGA hat wearing kids.
    SFGbob said:

I have no commented one way or the other. Just made fun of people like you clinging to this story as if it's some liberal conspiracy.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I have no commented one way or the other. Just made fun of people like you clinging to this story as if it's some liberal conspiracy.
    You didn't comment on the MAGA hat wearing kids?
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I commented making fun of y'all. I also posted the video showing what happened, before the original video, that came out two days later. I made fun of the kids mom for blaming his actions on Muslims. And I commented that it was fucktarded for the teachers to encourage the kids to do the tomahawk chant and not getting the kids out of there.

And I blasted you for ignoring the lies from Fox news (which I posted their link that lied) while ranting about lies from the mainstream media. While you struggled to find articles from the main stream media lying.

I never once commented on the kid's actions, or the native drummer.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I commented making fun of y'all. I also posted the video showing what happened, before the original video, that came out two days later. I made fun of the kids mom for blaming his actions on Muslims. And I commented that it was fucktarded for the teachers to encourage the kids to do the tomahawk chant and not getting the kids out of there.

And I blasted you for ignoring the lies from Fox news (which I posted their link that lied) while ranting about lies from the mainstream media. While you struggled to find articles from the main stream media lying.

Goal posts are moving and Hondo now answering questions that weren't asked.

You claimed you never commented on the kids wearing the MAGA hats Hondo. That was a fucking lie.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.

Again that isn't the media's fault. Just like the media didn't make that kid act a fool.

You claimed that that the kid acted like a fool. So even your goal post moving response is a lie Hondo.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You claimed you never commented on the kids wearing the MAGA hats Hondo. That was a fucking lie.

You and dude69dicks are pretty fucktarded to defend this in any way. It's ok to admit there's fucktards on your side of the aisle and it's not always the media's fault.

Again that isn't the media's fault. Just like the media didn't make that kid act a fool.

You claimed that that the kid acted like a fool. So even your goal post moving response is a lie Hondo.

The point of the comment was about the media. And he did act a fool. I definitely wasn't blasting him like people on social media were. And I posted a video that showed the whole story.
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The point of the comment was about the media. And he did act a fool. I definitely wasn't blasting him like people on social media were. And I posted a video that showed the whole story.
    So your claim from earlier today that you never commented on the MAGA hat wearing kids is a fucking lie.

And your claim from just a few minutes ago that you never commented on the kid's actions is also a lie.

Good job Hondo.

The rest of your gibberish is just part of your tell when you've been caught lying out your ass. Whether you blasted them like other people on Social Media was never a point of contention Hondo, nor was your posting of a video.
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So your claim from earlier today that you never commented on the MAGA hat wearing kids is a fucking lie.

And your claim from just a few minutes ago that you never commented on the kid's actions is also a lie.

Good job Hondo.
    STFU. I never commented on the maga chanting dude you have been cheering on. Then you get into these weird obsessions trying to catch people in these obscure lies.

Then don't give a shit when Trump or your news source lies to you.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Good job Hondo.
    STFU. I never commented on the maga chanting dude you have been cheering on. Then you get into these weird obsessions trying to catch people in these obscure lies.

Then don't give a shit when Trump or your news source lies to you.
    What MAGA chanting dude have I been cheering on Hondo? You do realize you're a pathological liar Hondo. Telling lies when everyone knows you're lying but you tell it anyway is one of the signs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

“A Chicago Police spokesperson told The Daily Beast that the attackers’ genders are unknown, and that their faces and hands had been covered. TMZ reported that the attackers shouted “This is MAGA country,” but police told the Beast, “There is no report of that being said.”

Shocking, who could have ever guessed that this bullshit story was really bullshit.

So TMZ made it up. Blame TMZ.

and then fuck off.

4:00 PM PT -- Chicago PD confirms to TMZ Jussie told them, in a follow-up interview, about the attackers yelling, "MAGA country."
    Hey hondoFS wannabe it wasn't TMZ it was every online news outlet in the world
    As I was saying. Liberals lie and they love being lied to. And Hondo loves swallowing like a bitch, telling lies and being lied to.
    Why don't you and race ever blast Trump or Fox news for lying?
    2001400ex said:

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
    The liar would be the alleged victim not the news source

Fucking simpleton
    2001400ex said:

Hondo takes absolutely no responsibility for he pathological lying.