Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Really hoping he stays another year to work on his 3 point shot, may be wishful thinking at this rate though, especially if he gets a shot at the tourney
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only Doogs believed he would return.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:

@backthepack!! True???
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

@backthepack!! True???
    Dude he’ll be a solid pro but he’s not going to get drafted if he goes out this year. He’s an elite college player. He doesn’t really fit the NBA style. How many times have you seen him create his own three?
    Houhusky said:

bigcc said:

Really hoping he stays another year to work on his 3 point shot, may be wishful thinking at this rate though, especially if he gets a shot at the tourney

Yep he's really improved, and that was basically his only flaw. I think he's gone.
    He is shorter and has less length than the NBA ideally wants in a 2 guard.

He plays mostly below the rim and isn't explosive at the hoop or driving.

He plays in the mid range, a dead zone in the NBA

He doesnt have the handles to be a ball handling 2 guard, create his own shot, or act as a PG in a pinch in the NBA.

His 3 point shooting has improved but he is averaging only 1.5 made threes a game... He has increased his efficiency but he wouldn't even make a top 100 list for percentage or made 3s

His career in the NBA will almost entirely be dependent on his ability to regularly hit the 3 as a spot up shooter after someone elses drive and dish... and he will only get one shot because his athleticism is below average for a NBA player.

He still is being completely left off draft boards that were even updated last week and getting ranking around 50+.

players with no flaws go top 5 overall... JFC
    I think he’ll be a good bench scorer tbh. He’s not there yet.

Also fuck HillsboroDuck for thinking Wiseman> McDaniels.

The NBA agrees with me.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

bigcc said:

Yep he's really improved, and that was basically his only flaw. I think he's gone.
    He is shorter and has less length than the NBA ideally wants in a 2 guard.

He plays mostly below the rim and isn't explosive at the hoop or driving.

He plays in the mid range, a dead zone in the NBA

He doesnt have the handles to be a ball handling 2 guard, create his own shot, or act as a PG in a pinch in the NBA.

His 3 point shooting has improved but he is averaging only 1.5 made threes a game... He has increased his efficiency but he wouldn't even make a top 100 list for percentage or made 3s

His career in the NBA will almost entirely be dependent on his ability to regularly hit the 3 as a spot up shooter after someone elses drive and dish... and he will only get one shot because his athleticism is below average for a NBA player.

He still is being completely left off draft boards that were even updated last week and getting ranking around 50+.

players with no flaws go top 5 overall... JFC
    I think he’ll be a good bench scorer tbh. He’s not there yet.

Also fuck HillsboroDuck for thinking Wiseman> McDaniels.

The NBA agrees with me.
    You said Stewart is the best big man in this class.

I said Wiseman > Stewart

Hth
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

@backthepack!! True???
    Dude he’ll be a solid pro but he’s not going to get drafted if he goes out this year. He’s an elite college player. He doesn’t really fit the NBA style. How many times have you seen him create his own three?
    Isaiah Thomas got a belly laugh at this.

That being said, if we continue winning and he continues playing like he is. He's going out.
    2001400ex said:

Doogles said:

@backthepack!! True???
    Isaiah Thomas got a belly laugh at this.

That being said, if we continue winning and he continues playing like he is. He's going out.
    Isaiah Thomas could create a shoot from pretty anywhere on the court off the bounce.

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think he should stay, I think he will go.