Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    “They could simply have called my lawyers and I would have turned myself in,” Stone said. “It’s an expensive show of force to try to depict me as Public Enemy No. 1, the OG. It’s an attempt to poison the jury pool. These are Gestapo tactics.”

On this point, there Has to be 100% board agreement, yes?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When I go down, I want that much attention. Would be bad ass.

“The idea that a 29-member SWAT team in full tactical gear with assault weapons would surround my house,“ Stone said Sunday, “17 vehicles in my front yard, including two armored vehicles, a helicopter overhead, amphibious vehicles in the back where my house backs on to a canal — that I would open the door looking down the barrel of assault weapons, that I would be frog-marched out front barefooted and handcuffed when they simply could have contacted me, I think people need to know about that.”
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    As predicted, anti-semite approves gestapo tactics.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When you go down you get 10 bucks
  • Options
    pawz said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.

gestapo tactics
    When a protester or activist from a perceived as left-leaning organization asks a reporter to turn off his camera. Not to be confused with using deep subterfuge to infiltrate an organization, filming a conversation using a hidden camera, releasing clips of said video without proper context used by a fake news network to inflame members of Congress to withhold funding for infrastructure or doing necessary government business unrelated to the misrepresented organization.

Bill O’Reilly teed off on the growing Black Lives Matter movement on Wednesday, and accused the group of trying to intimidate reporters with “gestapo tactics.”

Source: www.thewrap.com/bill-oreilly-thinks-black-lives-matter-pulling-radical-gestapo-tactics-says-hes-covered-black-murder-the-most-video/

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Your eyes are as good as mine.

gestapo tactics
    When a protester or activist from a perceived as left-leaning organization asks a reporter to turn off his camera. Not to be confused with using deep subterfuge to infiltrate an organization, filming a conversation using a hidden camera, releasing clips of said video without proper context used by a fake news network to inflame members of Congress to withhold funding for infrastructure or doing necessary government business unrelated to the misrepresented organization.

Bill O’Reilly teed off on the growing Black Lives Matter movement on Wednesday, and accused the group of trying to intimidate reporters with “gestapo tactics.”

Source: www.thewrap.com/bill-oreilly-thinks-black-lives-matter-pulling-radical-gestapo-tactics-says-hes-covered-black-murder-the-most-video/

Still no denial.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    This, like Waco, was a made for media stunt. It shows that Obama resisters still exist far to high up the chain of command in our national services. That this raid was leaked to the resist networks, who were allowed to film it, is the damning evidence.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

When you go down you get 10 bucks

Please, he does it for free.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You have to love how they took him down like he was El Chapo only to then have a judge release him with nothing more than his signature. Anyone defending is a political hack.
  • Options
    Sledog gets his news from Facebook.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Where did you get your "news" that there had been 24 criminal convictions of members of the Trump "executive branch" and zero in Obama's executive branch Hondo?

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    They treated him how they would have treated any regular black guy. And I’ve been told there’s nothing racist about that.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Where did you get your "news" that there had been 24 criminal convictions of members of the Trump "executive branch" and zero in Obama's executive branch Hondo?

I didn't post that. But the source was posted. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I didn't post that. But the source was posted. HTH
    No, you just defended it. So would you like to explain why the chart that you defended came from a more reputable source than Facebook?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

They treated him how they would have treated any regular black guy. And I’ve been told there’s nothing racist about that.

Race baiting claptrap.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Race baiting claptrap.
    Trumptards are such fucking pussies.

Was the fbi mean to the indicted and accused felon when they arrested him? Did they embarrass him and hurt his feelings?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Race baiting claptrap.
    Trumptards are such fucking pussies.

Was the fbi mean to the indicted and accused felon when they arrested him? Did they embarrass him and hurt his feelings?
    Apologist for jackbooted thuggery. Shocking, another example regarding your claim of being a libertarian that shows it to be fraudulent.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ends justify the means but AMERICA would never become a dictatorship

HFS
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Ends justify the means but AMERICA would never become a dictatorship

HFS

These fuckers have no problem using state power to harass and intimidate their political opponents.