Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

On paper ... Sark is USC's guy

Honestly, I would be shocked if Del Rio doesn't get the job. I would have said Fisher, but he seems to have St. Louis moving in the right direction.

And it seems weird after firing your coach in month 2 of the season you would land on Sark.

But ...

I can totally get why SC would go after Sark.

SC probably looks at Washington, in its current state, much like HHB look at Wyoming or Fresno. A good trial ground. Top OC for two years ... then up to a feeder program to learn how to manage a big program.

Rumor on the street is that Sark did a great job of adding talent after a train wreck coach and 0-12 season. He knows how to clean a mess up and get players to buy into the program. Something SC has to take into consideration.

He knows the program, he has "successfully" recruited the west coast.

All things add up to a solid hire.

And I honestly believe at SC ... Sark is good for 9-10 with an occasional 11 wins a year. Any other coach would win a natty there, but, Sark is the -1, -2 factor.

X Factor ... Gruden decides to come out of retirement and coach college.

Hayden waited too long ... Muschamp and Brown both picked a bad year to implode. East Coast big names are going to hold out for those jobs.

Comments